Canadian Nexus 4 Ordered On December 3rd - Order Status and Tracking

c_86

HaXoR Master
Mar 23, 2011
Visit site
it says it on the image he posted. By the looks of it, I don't think time was a factor in who gets the phone first.

Ya looks like it. Which is bs as I ordered before him so its not a first come first served. Ugh Google!!!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk 2

nigel2k

Dec 10, 2012
Visit site
damn it i order at 3:04 on Dec 3 and still nothing.
badbrad17 Also just wondering did Google originally give you the estimate of Dec 19 delivery

Spuffy

Dec 10, 2012
Visit site
Yeah. I order same day at 12:03:33pm PST Im happy for ya though, congrats!

- - - Updated - - -

At least we know that Google Canada actually does have Nexus 4's in stock...

V-Tech

Nov 18, 2012
Visit site
Just got a confirmation that my phone has shipped! Yahhh!

View attachment 50787

WOW! Congrats! Like the rest here i'm wondering when you made the order and what shipping did you got?!
I ordered at December 3, 2012 12:03:31 PM UTC-8 and got a shipping of 1-2 weeks. From what i saw here my time is basically one of the first to get the order. I wonder how is Google determine who to send first?!

Spuffy

Dec 10, 2012
Visit site
I have an idea. Maybe since Google only has so much supply, they counted how many orders they can fulfill and just started working from the back of that list so they didn't make any more mistakes.

badbrad17

Dec 2, 2011
Visit site
damn it i order at 3:04 on Dec 3 and still nothing.
badbrad17 Also just wondering did Google originally give you the estimate of Dec 19 delivery

Hey guys, sorry I'm at work. I ordered on Dec 3rd and pretty much clicked in as soon as they went online, so I was in the first group and got a 1-2 week delivery time. I sent in my email thing and they said Dec 19th would be my latest shipping date. I am in the Vancouver area if that makes a difference.

I am sure you will all be getting your soon.

badbrad17

Dec 2, 2011
Visit site
If you check the UPS link, do you know where it's being shipped from? Louisville, KY perhaps?

I looked as I was wondering that too but it isn't active yet. They said it can take up to 24 hrs for UPS to get that updated. Will let you know as soon as I see the details.

At least it's a good sign that things are moving forward!

V-Tech

Nov 18, 2012
Visit site
Hey guys, sorry I'm at work. I ordered on Dec 3rd and pretty much clicked in as soon as they went online, so I was in the first group and got a 1-2 week delivery time. I sent in my email thing and they said Dec 19th would be my latest shipping date. I am in the Vancouver area if that makes a difference.

I am sure you will all be getting your soon.

Few questions if you dont mind:
1. What time did you order? You can see it in in the first email you got or in the Wallet. I ordered on December 3, 2012 12:03:31 PM UTC-8. Was your time before mine?
2. Can you see where the device is being shipped from?

badbrad17

Dec 2, 2011
Visit site
Few questions if you dont mind:
1. What time did you order? You can see it in in the first email you got or in the Wallet. I ordered on December 3, 2012 12:03:31 PM UTC-8. Was your time before mine?
2. Can you see where the device is being shipped from?

The details are on my attachment I uploaded 12:05 I made the order.

The UPS info. hasn't been updated yet. Will let you know as soon as I get the info.

Spuffy

Dec 10, 2012
Visit site
Hopefully they are just going west to east since they work by PST. Maybe will all wake up tmrw and have a shipping confirmation.

V-Tech

Nov 18, 2012
Visit site
The details are on my attachment I uploaded 12:05 I made the order.

The UPS info. hasn't been updated yet. Will let you know as soon as I get the info.

Thank you...

I wonder how they decide who to ship first because technically i made the order before you..... Weird.... Anyway, congrats man, happy for you and i hope that we all get it soon as well :)

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
w8wca