Canadian Nexus 4 Ordered On December 3rd - Order Status and Tracking

badbrad17

Dec 2, 2011
Visit site
So...ScumBag UPS is to blame for this...

I bet really what is happening is that they receive a big pile of N4's and they start entering them in to their system. Some are earlier and some are later. But they are ALL in that big pile! So I think that you guys will be getting your confirmation tomorrow. If that dang UPS guy would come back from his extended dinner break and keep scanning the dang phones in you'd have your confirmation!

V-Tech

Nov 18, 2012
Visit site
I bet really what is happening is that they receive a big pile of N4's and they start entering them in to their system. Some are earlier and some are later. But they are ALL in that big pile! So I think that you guys will be getting your confirmation tomorrow. If that dang UPS guy would come back from his extended dinner break and keep scanning the dang phones in you'd have your confirmation!

Give me the damn UPS location! I work for an airline company and fly almost for free! Give me the location and i'm there tomorrow! :D

badbrad17

Dec 2, 2011
Visit site
Ha, thanks brad. Lets hope, my wife is telling me not to panic. She is great, I have been giving her a play by play and she has baked a cake. I repeat she has just baked a cake to make me feel better. A legit Cake all to myself to eat while I cry.

Oh that made me laugh. Very great lady you married. Hold on to her cuz she's a keeper!

- - - Updated - - -

Give me the damn UPS location! I work for an airline company and fly almost for free! Give me the location and i'm there tomorrow! :D

You guys are killing me. So funny tonight!

CorranHorn

Dec 13, 2012
Visit site

It must be nice... being on that side of the fence...

WAHH!! :p

cricardol

Dec 13, 2012
Visit site
TO V-Tech :

You already quoted me from the other topic....i just saw it and checked few hours ago

- - - Updated - - -

I'm from Quebec city and they said it would be shipped in 1-2 weeks

BBarnaby

Dec 5, 2012
Visit site
I think shipping notices will start to trickle in by tonight and into tomorrow morning.
I hope we are all included, but chances are we all wont. Life sucks .

jlstee

Nov 2, 2012
Visit site
Did anyone who received a shipping confirmation have their Google play order in a "pre-order" state before getting the shipping notice??

ImmenseBrick

Dec 11, 2012
Visit site
Bad news, the cake is still hot and cannot be iced at this point. Looks like I cant eat any until around 9pm. I am not gonna lie, I was thinking of going and playing xbox or something but I cannot leave this forum or gmail in fear of getting some vital information. We should really start an irc chat so that we dont get 1000 pages of me talking about cake and crying over the lack of nexus 4. Anyone think that is a good idea? Also - where does one set up a chat? I have never set one up lol.

Oh that made me laugh. Very great lady you married. Hold on to her cuz she's a keeper!

- - - Updated - - -

You guys are killing me. So funny tonight!

V-Tech

Nov 18, 2012
Visit site
Bad news, the cake is still hot and cannot be iced at this point. Looks like I cant eat any until around 9pm. I am not gonna lie, I was thinking of going and playing xbox or something but I cannot leave this forum or gmail in fear of getting some vital information. We should really start an irc chat so that we dont get 1000 pages of me talking about cake and crying over the lack of nexus 4. Anyone think that is a good idea? Also - where does one set up a chat? I have never set one up lol.

AC doesnt have an IRC channel or something?

Setting an IRC channel is easy if you want i can make one and tell you where to come :)