Canadian Nexus 4 Ordered On December 3rd - Order Status and Tracking

freek4iphone

Dec 7, 2010
Visit site
The voices tell me tomorrow we will have shipping notifications.

Sent from my SGH-I747M using Android Central Forums

I kinda agree with you, our orders were marked as pre-ordered yesterday, and they say its 2 days processing time, now assuming that is correct, processing time of 2 days will be over tomorrow, and it should ship.

fmeragli

Dec 11, 2012
Visit site
Unless they've changed their distribution method, I think we're fine.
My nexus 7 back in July shipped from the US, and I didn't get any extra charges. Just the standard Canadian HST + Shipping Fee.

I just looked at this tracking number ......
It's being shipped from the US. Are we all going to get screwed on brokerage fees?

freek4iphone

Dec 7, 2010
Visit site
now i really pray that they haven't fixed the canadian LTE hole in N4. I was reading somewhere that they might patch it up soon, if that happens in first 2 weeks the phone is going back.

- - - Updated - - -

I am from quebec and it was shipped yesterday in the evening..i posted it on the forum

Can you please tell what was your order time?

BillyDan

Dec 14, 2012
Visit site
HI all, first post.

I ordered mine in BC at 12:05:17 local ; 1-2 week order notice. Order status is still pending, and back on the 12th Google did reserve the funds on my cc.

Still not change to pre-order so the west coast theory doesnt' work out - doesn't get much further west than where I am.

On the bright side, I ordered a case for it off of Ebay from Hong Kong so the race is on. Can Google get the phone to me first, or will an order from HK beat them?!

badbrad17

Dec 2, 2011
Visit site
WOW, 4:00:40 is the earliest time i saw someone placed an order. And ye, you are right, there is no order to the shipments. I saw people that ordered after me (12:03:31) and got shipment info already.

I might know that guy.

Sent from my SGH-T989D using Android Central Forums

badbrad17

Dec 2, 2011
Visit site
I just looked at this tracking number ......
It's being shipped from the US. Are we all going to get screwed on brokerage fees?

You won't pay any brokerage.

For what it's worth one of my employees ordered a N7 tablet last week and received his shipping notice on Thursday. It was delivered today and came from the USA. So we have approximately 7 days shipping including weekends.

Sent from my SGH-T989D using Android Central Forums

Phalonx

Nov 19, 2012
Visit site
Hello everyone, this is a copy of my post at XDA which I think you guys would be interested in:

My nexus 4 just SHIPPED. 1-2 week group, 12:04:38 PST, in the Vancouver area.

Play Store status changed to "Pre-Ordered" yesterday, then to "Shipped" today. Credit card was pre-auth'ed and charged yesterday. Shipping email received around 3:30 PST today. Expected delivery Dec 20th, 2012. Picture confirmation is attached.

Hope this information helps! Best of luck to everyone else, and may the odds be ever in your favour :p

Attachments

• ups-1.png
    ups-1.png
    51.2 KB · Views: 14
  • ups-2.png
    ups-2.png
    41.9 KB · Views: 14

Exigence

Nov 19, 2012
Visit site
Hello everyone, this is a copy of my post at XDA which I think you guys would be interested in:

Play Store status changed to "Pre-Ordered" yesterday, then to "Shipped" today. Credit card was pre-auth'ed and charged yesterday. Shipping email received around 3:30 PST today. Expected delivery Dec 20th, 2012. Picture confirmation is attached.

Hope this information helps! Best of luck to everyone else, and may the odds be ever in your favour :p

Wow congrats. I'm from Vancouver too, I ordered before you by 20 seconds but I haven't received anything yet. This wait is making anxious.

Brandon Nguyen

Dec 13, 2012
Visit site

Nice I just noticed the scheduled delivery date mine says it should arrive by the end of Wednesday the 19th

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WillyC