Canadian Nexus 4 Ordered On December 3rd - Order Status and Tracking

V-Tech

Nov 18, 2012
Visit site
Left Maumee at 1:07am but WHERE IS IT NOW!?! Its expected to arrive Tuesday, but I wish I could somehow track its every move on GPS and watch it as it moves closer to me on GMaps or something.... haha :p

Same here, left Maumee at 1:07am. Until it will have an arrival scan somewhere you will not know where it is. I wonder if after Maumee it will stop in Detroit or will it go direct yo Mississauga.
Because if it left Maumee today and going directly to Mississauga it means that we will get it on Monday here in Toronto.

tanson1011

Feb 5, 2012
Visit site
Same here, left Maumee at 1:07am. Until it will have an arrival scan somewhere you will not know where it is. I wonder if after Maumee it will stop in Detroit or will it go direct yo Mississauga.
Because if it left Maumee today and going directly to Mississauga it means that we will get it on Monday here in Toronto.

It's in Windsor. Use this http://www.PackageMapping.com/

Edit: going to be going to windsor

Sent from my SGH-I747M using Android Central Forums

azmahkiani

Dec 12, 2012
Visit site
guys, did any of your google play account dates change before you got the shipping emails? I am wondering if this is another glitch and my phone is being shipped on the 15 december
rather than being ordered on 15 december. Also my google wallet hasn't changed. It still stays dec 3 and pending. any help would be appreciated :D

tanson1011

Feb 5, 2012
Visit site
Yes mine changed to the 12th than got the shipping email the following day.

V-Tech

Nov 18, 2012
Visit site
guys, did any of your google play account dates change before you got the shipping emails? I am wondering if this is another glitch and my phone is being shipped on the 15 december
rather than being ordered on 15 december. Also my google wallet hasn't changed. It still stays dec 3 and pending. any help would be appreciated :D

Yes, first the date changed when it changed from pending to pre-order and then it was changed again when it was shipped.

azmahkiani

Dec 12, 2012
Visit site
Yes mine changed to the 12th than got the shipping email the following day.

thanks bro. I am really mad with google. I ordered at 4:00:50 and this is how they treat me. I will take the phone and be happy with it but I am scarred for life by google. I am going to think twice before I order something from google till they come up with a better system.

Salinger

Jul 16, 2012
Visit site
Well, finally some movement for me! Credit card was charged today and the status has changed from "pre-ordered Dec 3" to "pre-ordered Dec 15". Hopefully, that means it'll be shipping shortly. I just hope it leaves enough time to make it here to Toronto by end of day Friday before I leave town for the holidays!

I don't know if it's just a coincidence that I finally see some progress after contacting them last night to see if my phone was caught in some glitch seeing as most others in the 1-2 week timeframe seemed to have shipped already. Whatever the cause, fingers crossed I'll get it by Friday!

tanson1011

Feb 5, 2012
Visit site
The day after... Actually two days after. I got the shipping yesterday and the dates changed on Wednesday.

V-Tech

Nov 18, 2012
Visit site
Well, finally some movement for me! Credit card was charged today and the status has changed from "pre-ordered Dec 3" to "pre-ordered Dec 15". Hopefully, that means it'll be shipping shortly. I just hope it leaves enough time to make it here to Toronto by end of day Friday before I leave town for the holidays!

I don't know if it's just a coincidence that I finally see some progress after contacting them last night to see if my phone was caught in some glitch seeing as most others in the 1-2 week timeframe seemed to have shipped already. Whatever the cause, fingers crossed I'll get it by Friday!

Congrats :) Hope you get it before you leave. I was in the same situation, i'm leaving on the 20th and was afraid that i wont get it but lucky for i'll get it in time.

fmeragli

Dec 11, 2012
Visit site
I wish they shipped from Canada. Like, from Google Canada HQ in Toronto, so then I could just hop on the subway a few stops and pick it up lol

azmahkiani

Dec 12, 2012
Visit site

I am in the same situation :)

culture

Dec 14, 2012
Visit site
thanks bro. I am really mad with google. I ordered at 4:00:50 and this is how they treat me. I will take the phone and be happy with it but I am scarred for life by google. I am going to think twice before I order something from google till they come up with a better system.

When you ordered it said it would ship in 1-2 weeks right? You ordered less than 2 weeks ago, so how has google treated you bad?

culture

Dec 14, 2012
Visit site
good news, my date was updated to the 15th from the 3rd and there's now a charge on my cc as well. hopefully ill get a shipping notice shortly.

azmahkiani

Dec 12, 2012
Visit site
When you ordered it said it would ship in 1-2 weeks right? You ordered less than 2 weeks ago, so how has google treated you bad?

its a long story but to cut it short I was travelling abroad and I ordered using a VPN. They started my processing and at the end of the 2 week period due to some "issues with my order", it was cancelled. so this is my second time on the roller coaster lol

culture

Dec 14, 2012
Visit site
its a long story but to cut it short I was travelling abroad and I ordered using a VPN. They started my processing and at the end of the 2 week period due to some "issues with my order", it was cancelled. so this is my second time on the roller coaster lol

Oh that's brutal! Well hopefully you get yours soon!