Canadian Nexus 4 Ordered On December 3rd - Order Status and Tracking

vancitypharaoh

Dec 13, 2012
Visit site
Ugh. No departure scan yet from Redmond yet..

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

It MUST'VE left. My departure scan from Redmond was at 12:37 PST. Considering our phones were together from Kentucky to Redmond, I doubt yours was held back. It probably just hasn't updated.

Your scheduled delivery is for tomorrow, right?

c_86

HaXoR Master
Mar 23, 2011
Visit site
It MUST'VE left. My departure scan from Redmond was at 12:37 PST. Considering our phones were together from Kentucky to Redmond, I doubt yours was held back. It probably just hasn't updated.

Your scheduled delivery is for tomorrow, right?

Yup by end of day Thursday. So IdK. Been refreshing every 20mins lol

vancitypharaoh

Dec 13, 2012
Visit site
I got one. IT says it left at 12:37pm

I got the same departure scan from Redmond.

What's weird, is that I just talked to an old friend on FB and he ordered one as well (he's in Vancouver too).
His arrived in RICHMOND as of 3am this morning but his scheduled delivery date is the same as all of ours - tomorrow by the end of the day... so there must be a few trucks right after each other...?

Maybe c_86 is on another truck behind us? Don't know why they'd split them up if they all have the same relative destination.

Unless the order was THAT big that they were shipping thousands of units to Vancouver alone...

I've stopped being frustrated and am now anxious! Can't wait! Eeeeeeeee!

Oh, and my girl has asked that for the sake of having a "special Christmas together", that I don't open it right away but rather, put it in my stocking until after the holidays and focus just on us...

....she's in for a BIG disappointment... poor girl.

badbrad17

Dec 2, 2011
Visit site

What's weird, is that I just talked to an old friend on FB and he ordered one as well (he's in Vancouver too).
His arrived in RICHMOND as of 3am this morning but his scheduled delivery date is the same as all of ours - tomorrow by the end of the day... so there must be a few trucks right after each other...?

Maybe c_86 is on another truck behind us? Don't know why they'd split them up if they all have the same relative destination.

Unless the order was THAT big that they were shipping thousands of units to Vancouver alone...

Oh, and my girl has asked that for the sake of having a "special Christmas together", that I don't open it right away but rather, put it in my stocking until after the holidays and focus just on us...

Ba ha ha! Gotta love the kids. So young, so naive. "NO honey, Daddy can't wait. This is Daddy's addiction. He has to feed it or he will explode. You don;t want Daddy to explode do you?"

c_86

HaXoR Master
Mar 23, 2011
Visit site
Well just talked to ups and they think it could have just missed a departure scan. She said for all we know its on the truck and the next scan you'll see is out for delivery tmw.

ImmenseBrick

Dec 11, 2012
Visit site

Hahahaha, my wife knows better than try prevent me from playing with my new tech. Years of conditioning my friend, years of conditioning.

Brandon Nguyen

Dec 13, 2012
Visit site
Nooo! I just got mine! I passed the UPS truck just getting into my street and he'd left it between two doors of our house. I'm sure you'll get yours tonight too!!

When does UPS usually stop doing their deliveries? around 5? I guess UPS was right when I will prob be getting by the end of the day.

badbrad17

Dec 2, 2011
Visit site
Hahahaha, my wife knows better than try prevent me from playing with my new tech. Years of conditioning my friend, years of conditioning.
My wife doesn't even know I have a new phone coming. How's that for conditioning? I want to see how long it takes her to notice. She may never notice.

Sent from my SGH-T989D using Android Central Forums

ImmenseBrick

Dec 11, 2012
Visit site
My wife doesn't even know I have a new phone coming. How's that for conditioning? I want to see how long it takes her to notice. She may never notice.

Well sir, it appears you have me beat. I am not sure whether it is more awesome that my wife knows and no longer tries to put up a fuss, or that your wife does not even know.

vancitypharaoh

Dec 13, 2012
Visit site

Teach me your ways, gentlemen. Clearly I have lots to learn. Lol.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
phlyx