Canadian Nexus 4 Ordered On December 3rd - Order Status and Tracking

SEVEN40iL

Dec 7, 2012
Visit site
ya my last update was destination scan - mississuaga at 9:15 am. Just called them and they said because of a holdup at customs, its delayed by a day. lol whatever i dont mind as long as i get it tmrw for sure :)

Oh wow, so maybe our phones are not on the same truck...

Mine is still on track for End of the Day 2012-12-20

jmehta22

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
Oh wow, so maybe our phones are not on the same truck...

Mine is still on track for End of the Day 2012-12-20

weird i called them again..and now they said it will be delivered today and there was a confusion on their part..but the site still shows delivery for tmrw..wtf is going on?

TheFirstCause

Dec 19, 2012
Visit site
weird i called them again..and now they said it will be delivered today and there was a confusion on their part..but the site still shows delivery for tmrw..wtf is going on?
After my (and others) fiasco can only imagine the thieves within the company are rushing around the depot as quickly as they can while throw Nexus 4 deliveries into the thieving van and trying to figure out how to confuse the decent/honest UPS employees. They probably have some system that involves making sure enough get delivered but keeping a couple to make a decent profit. I'm a conspiracy theorist now.

jmehta22

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
After my (and others) fiascoI can only imagine the thieves within the company are rushing around the depot as quickly as they can while throw Nexus 4 deliveries into the thieving van and trying to figure out how to confuse the decent/honest UPS employees. They probably have some system that involves making sure enough get delivered but keeping a couple to make a decent profit. I'm a conspiracy theorist now.

ok you guys are scaring me now..

TheFirstCause

Dec 19, 2012
Visit site
sorry to hear things didnt go your way tho..is it all sorted out now? do you have ur n4?
No, it disappeared after going 'out for delivery' two days ago from the Concord depot in Toronto. I've read multiple other stories of the same thing happening with Nexus 4 shipments from that depot and people getting nothing but a refund from google after the investigation went nowhere. Many other people got their shipments on the 18th all around Toronto. But I'm assuming I'm at that point and going to buy a Galaxy S3 since I really need a new phone now. (Had my ANCIENT iPhone 3GS battery die on me, and I think Android is the future)

jmehta22

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
No, it disappeared after going 'out for delivery' two days ago from the Concord depot in Toronto. I've read multiple other stories of the same thing happening with Nexus 4 shipments from that depot and people getting nothing but a refund from google after the investigation went nowhere. Many other people got their shipments on the 18th all around Toronto. But I'm assuming I'm at that point and going to buy a Galaxy S3 since I really need a new phone now. (Had my ANCIENT iPhone 3GS battery die on me, and I think Android is the future)

holy shiit sorry to hear that bro. that is ridiculous and why isnt ups taking responsibility of this?

Brandon Nguyen

Dec 13, 2012
Visit site
Well then I did not even get my phone yesterday even though UPS said I would get it by the end of the day. Called UPS the first time since on my tracking it only says departure scan and asked about that the lady told me it's out for deliver and I should receive it soon. Around 9:00 PM now and nothing so I checked my tracking but this time apparently it was headed back to Winnipeg, called UPS international and this time the lady told me that it was not actually going to Winnipeg but it just cleared customs or something and that it should arrive today. Also called Google support just to be sure so the representative told me that my phone was sitting in a truck or something and was to arrive at UPS center today at 11:00 AM and will deliver to me after.

jmehta22

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
wow, oh well, atleast you got your refund from google! and hope you enjoy your s3 :)

on another note, my delivery date is changed back to today :) *fingers crossed* hope it gets to my hands safely!

edit:scratch that..its back to friday now. i give up im just going to hope it gets to my effin doorstep today

TheFirstCause

Dec 19, 2012
Visit site
wow, oh well, atleast you got your refund from google! and hope you enjoy your s3 :)

on another note, my delivery date is changed back to today :) *fingers crossed* hope it gets to my hands safely!

edit:scratch that..its back to friday now. i give up im just going to hope it gets to my effin doorstep today

No refund yet actually, since they need to finish the investigation. But Google told me a refund would come if they phone isn't delivered to me. So I'm feeling covered in that regard. Looking forward to the S3 now, haha. Yes, fingers cross for your delivery! :D

haywung

Dec 6, 2012
Visit site
Update: Checked the UPS tracking this morning and it's in the Richmond, B.C. Depot after (supposedly) shipping yesterday and is on time for delivery today.

Again, not sure if it was actually shipped yesterday or with the original batch of N4's that came out to the Westcoast.
Either way, it was a pleasant surprise after waiting till yesterday! Good luck today everyone!

maxod

Jul 27, 2012
Visit site
Hey all...my phone is in Richmond now ready for delivery by end of day today. Looks like the guys who got the Dec 19 notices had their phones shipped by air from Kentucky just after midnight.

Oh man...can't wait!

c_86

HaXoR Master
Mar 23, 2011
Visit site
Got my Richmond arrival scan which is good. Now just waiting for a out for delivery scan. Excited!

Sent from my A510 using Tapatalk 2