Canadian Nexus 4 Ordered On December 3rd - Order Status and Tracking

TheSnow321

Dec 12, 2012
Visit site
There just passing the bucket...You don't sell something (put an icon on a shop cart if you don't have the item in stock) I've been with google since Nexus one, then Nexus S. and I'm saying Google isn't the same company.

Sent from my Nexus S using Tapatalk 2

badbrad17

Dec 2, 2011
Visit site
There just passing the bucket...You don't sell something (put an icon on a shop cart if you don't have the item in stock) I've been with google since Nexus one, then Nexus S. and I'm saying Google isn't the same company.

It's called back ordered. If you don't like the time frame that they gave you for delivery when you placed your order then you could have not ordered. I'm not getting your logic.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Android Central Forums

Dec 12, 2012
Visit site
Odd...my pre-order date still says December 20th and no movement on Google Wallet BUT my Visa Debit was charged as a purchase this morning! I am wondering if people who have their pre-order date pushed back means their delivery gets pushed pack as well. I really hope not and wished Google would provide some rhyme or reason to the changes.

badbrad17

Dec 2, 2011
Visit site
I ordered mine on 8th Dec. Estimated to arrive on 11TH JAN. BUT ARRIVED on. 23rd Dec. Just in time Christmas. Great
So apparently Google wasn't trying to stick it to you and delivered earlier than expected? Seems we had a similar experience. +1 Google. :thumbup:

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Android Central Forums

ggbrown

Dec 2, 2012
Visit site
Just noticed that the date for my Nexus 4 has been updated to Dec 27 in the Play Store. Still has a status of Pre-Ordred, but any change on that page is a bit exciting.

sarunkumar

Dec 17, 2012
Visit site
Just noticed that the date for my Nexus 4 has been updated to Dec 27 in the Play Store. Still has a status of Pre-Ordred, but any change on that page is a bit exciting.

Yes mine changed to Dec 27 and CC is charged too this morning, so waiting to see shipping notice either EOD tday or morning tomorrow :)

DrunkFux

Jun 15, 2011
Visit site
Box.com 100MB upload limit is a killer, you cannot upload a 5min video, wish it's from dropbox, their desktop app is nice.

Box increased the upload limit to 250mb about 2 months back... along with making their desktop app available for free users...

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy Q

DrunkFux

Jun 15, 2011
Visit site

I think I have to agree with badbrad... when placing the order you were told when it will deliver by... not like you didn't know the wait time... nor has that time limit been exceeded... yet... so why the complaining...? Lots of us have been waiting for this phone... your lucky you have a phone to use... I sold my galaxy s2 for this In November... had to buy another phone to manage the wait... and I not only need to get it to Canada... but then also get it to the other side of the world... but I knew what I was getting into so cant really blame Google or anyone else...
Not to mention as pointed out when a new apple product comes in it still has a considerable wait Even though they know how many people order from them...

I'm sorry to say your just trying to make yourself miserable... even when you have the means to get the 50gb box account you don't want to because... I don't know... you want to complain to Google or box to help you... and if Google thinks they god... then god helps those who help themselves :p

Lighten up dude... its a phone that will eventually come... patience is key... if you don't have it... then just get an iPhone... its not THAT bad...

Brandon Nguyen

Dec 13, 2012
Visit site
................wow now my package is apparently missing since it departed on the 21st and there was no recent updates since..UPS is now doing an investigation..
*sigh* I am getting so much bad luck with this phone, first it was suppose to be here on the 19th but shipping label was damaged or illegible and they had to send it back to Winnipeg and now it's missing after departing..:'(

eeninay

Nov 8, 2012
Visit site
................wow now my package is apparently missing since it departed on the 21st and there was no recent updates since..UPS is now doing an investigation..
*sigh* I am getting so much bad luck with this phone, first it was suppose to be here on the 19th but shipping label was damaged or illegible and they had to send it back to Winnipeg and now it's missing after departing..:'(

You should buy another phone!

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk HD

DrunkFux

Jun 15, 2011
Visit site
you guys work for google?
hey man, there was no pre- date ordering before i clicked on the shop cart icon.

Lol... if I worked for google I wouldn't be patiently waiting for my phone, rather have had it a month ago...
But when sales opened the shipping time was 1-2 weeks... by the time my order was placed 8 mins later, the time went to 3-4 weeks and it told me that right then... asking to cancel or carry on... I'm sure yours did the same... not tell you you will have it in 3-5 days, then all a sudden say Just Kidding you need to wait 6-8 weeks... and even IF it did... you could have cancelled right then to save yourself this agony... rather than being told it will take that long... and now halfway thru the wait complain about how its actually taking as long as they said it would take...
Doesn't make sense dude...

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chelrie