Canadian Nexus 4 Ordered On December 3rd - Order Status and Tracking

Owen188

Dec 12, 2012
Visit site
Now cant wait to track/ follow the UPS truck!
Hey so get this just for your info.
I ordered 1 N4 device for myself 16gb and got 3-4 estimate.
quickly logged onto my bros google account and ordered him one as well (good brother I am lol!)
Because of the time it took me to switch accounts he got 5-6 week estimate. But coming to same address.
Guess what? Google sent him a shipping conformation aswell, at the same time today.
Wonder how that works? Oh well, hes stoked that we dot have to battle for the first phone to show anymore.

DrunkFux

Jun 15, 2011
Visit site
Got my shipped email... should reach in 2 days it says... thanks for all the great support through this difficult time... :D :p

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy Q

Dec 29, 2012
Visit site
Yay! I ordered my nexus 4 Dec 3 at 12:13PM PST and I just received a conformation that my device has been shipped! I am VERY excited. This has been one of the most difficult things to wait patiently for.

Jtmorris

Jan 24, 2011
Visit site
Nice. Shipping email here too. If it takes 2 days like others have mentioned, that means Monday will be the first day, then Tuesday is a stat holiday, so should arrive Wednesday the 2nd.

maxod

Jul 27, 2012
Visit site
Where do you see it says 2 days?
If on your UPS tracking page says the type of service is Worldwide Saver then it will be within 1 day to Canada. Some guys got ground shipping so it really depends on when you get the shipping notice. As I posted earlier, the guys who got their shipping email at the last minute all got their phones delivered next day. I was one of those last guys that almost gave up all hope of ever getting the shipping email.

niagarawalls

Dec 28, 2012
Visit site
I GOT MY SHIPPING EMAIL!!!!!!! I had a 6-7 week time frame when I ordered, I'm guessing they have enough stock to ship ahead of schedule.... This is like Christmas all over again. Does UPS ship over the weekend?

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Taptalk HD

The_Adventist

Jul 1, 2012
Visit site
I just received the shipping notice. I ordered on the 3rd of December as well. The first phone said 3-4 weeks and the second said 7-8 weeks.

I checked the shipping method and both say UPS Standard. So....are my chances good for getting this before Jan 5?

niagarawalls

Dec 28, 2012
Visit site
I just received the shipping notice. I ordered on the 3rd of December as well. The first phone said 3-4 weeks and the second said 7-8 weeks.

I checked the shipping method and both say UPS Standard. So....are my chances good for getting this before Jan 5?

I suspect the phone will be delivered by Friday at the latest. Google/UPS have a two day shipping commitment, so if they don't meet that they will have to refund the shipping. Tuesday is a holiday so I'd say Friday at the very latest.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk HD

sarunkumar

Dec 17, 2012
Visit site
oooohhhhhhoooooo got my shipping email :) 3:35PM PST
Hope I get it before new year.

Great news! Your order on Google Play has shipped. Track the status of your package UPS #1Zxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx. Note that it may take 24 hours for your tracking number to return any information.

Order number:
Order date: Dec 3, 2012 12:07:41 PM PST

niagarawalls

Dec 28, 2012
Visit site
UPS updated my tracking order that I got this evening. My estimated date of delivery is January 09/2013 by the end of the day. I live in Newfoundland.

Anyone know why it's being shipped from Louisville, Kentucky??

Neelaksh Bhatia

Dec 8, 2012
Visit site
I just died. 6-7 week estimate. Dec 3 around 3:15 EST ....estimated ship date is the fourth for Brampton Ontario ..wow

avenuePad

Dec 6, 2010
Visit site
UPS updated my tracking order that I got this evening. My estimated date of delivery is January 09/2013 by the end of the day. I live in Newfoundland.

Anyone know why it's being shipped from Louisville, Kentucky??

I'm in Nova Scotia, so I'm probably looking at close to the same delivery estimate. I just received my shipping confirmation tonight at 8:03pm AST. This has been three weeks of absolute torture, even though I was clearly told my order would ship within 3-4 weeks. I guess I just had a hope, deep down, that I would get lucky and get it before Christmas. :) Anyway, I'm just glad that's it's finally on it's way. Yesterday I came across one in the wild and did have a chance to play with it, but all too briefly. All that did was make my blood run hotter. heh

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kirk781