Canadian Nexus 4 Ordered On December 3rd - Order Status and Tracking

Dec 12, 2012
Visit site
Oh and for the record, there is movement on my tracking number:
Minneapolis, MN, United States 01/01/2013 6:52 P.M. Arrival Scan.
Ditto but I also have:
MINNEAPOLIS, MN US Jan 1, 2013 10:46 PM LOCATION SCAN
Not sure what location scan means but guessing it is within the Minneapolis plant and getting ready to move out.

niagarawalls

Dec 28, 2012
Visit site
My UPS tracking just updated at 3:42am EST, departure scan Columbus, Ohio. I'm guessing its finally on its way to Canada

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk HD

lost0ne

Oct 28, 2012
Visit site
Updated...

WINNIPEG, MB CA Jan 2, 2013 5:06 AM IN TRANSIT TO

Wish my phone was on that truck since I live in Manitoba, but alas... it's on the one that just left Minneapolis.

Minneapolis, MN, United States 01/02/2013 5:05 Departure Scan

ggbrown

Dec 2, 2012
Visit site
Wish my phone was on that truck since I live in Manitoba, but alas... it's on the one that just left Minneapolis.

Ours is on the same truck. I called UPS to ask them to hold it at the distribution depot so I could pick it up. I know I'm not going to be at home when they try to deliver it, but apparently you can't request "Customer Pickup" until they try to deliver it once. WTF UPS?

Dec 12, 2012
Visit site

Probably is the same truck. Mine departed Minneapolis at 5:05 as well. Use Packagemapping.com to see for yourself.

jimrebello

Aug 14, 2012
Visit site
Ours is on the same truck. I called UPS to ask them to hold it at the distribution depot so I could pick it up. I know I'm not going to be at home when they try to deliver it, but apparently you can't request "Customer Pickup" until they try to deliver it once. WTF UPS?

This has always been their policy. It sounds crazy, but I'm guessing it has something to do with their sorting procedures. I have heard of them just leaving the box on peoples doorsteps, which is also normal if it doesn't require signature :eek:

Sent from my SGH-I896 using Android Central Forums

DrunkFux

Jun 15, 2011
Visit site
I'm trying not to get irritated by why the eff isn't there any movement from Maumee...!?!?
More than half the frikkin day has passed and not a thing...!!

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy Q

jimrebello

Aug 14, 2012
Visit site
I'm thinking we will probably just get a sudden update a couple of scans.. UPS does this pretty often.

Sent from my SGH-I896 using Android Central Forums

niagarawalls

Dec 28, 2012
Visit site
According to packagemapping.com my package was in air after leaving NY, so I'm guessing hit won't update again until it reaches the next UPS depot once it lands. I'm in St. John's, Newfoundland. I guess it has to fly at some point seeing as I'm in the Atlantic, lol. Hopefully it gets here sooner rather than later. My estimated delivery is 01/09/13 by end of the day.

Neelaksh Bhatia

Dec 8, 2012
Visit site
According to packagemapping.com my package was in air after leaving NY, so I'm guessing hit won't update again until it reaches the next UPS depot once it lands. I'm in St. John's, Newfoundland. I guess it has to fly at some point seeing as I'm in the Atlantic, lol. Hopefully it gets here sooner rather than later. My estimated delivery is 01/09/13 by end of the day.

I am just hoping my package gets here by Friday (Est. is Jan 4). It still isnt showing any updates from Lexington, LY since the 29th. I am starting to get worried.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DragnDon