Canadian Nexus 4 Ordered On December 3rd - Order Status and Tracking

badbrad17

Dec 2, 2011
Visit site
I think I was noticing the same thing. I have a very poor signal when I'm at my desk at work and it seems to sometimes switch back to hspa, sometimes not. Just a little inconsistent. For most uses, hspa+ is fine.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Android Central Forums
Ya. I only use it when I really need the speed and have a solid connection. When tethering it would be great.

Owen188

Dec 12, 2012
Visit site
Untitled.png

So pissed right now

DrunkFux

Jun 15, 2011
Visit site
A friend of mine had to get one replaced, so he called google up and they informed him about the 1 year warranty and updated return policy for devices with manufacturing defects.

Considering the way the CSR's are, and their lack of information, I don't think I'll believe anything they just verbally say... need to see it in writing somewhere to be legit news in my opinion...

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy Q

Mannina90

Jan 9, 2013
Visit site
Here is my status as of now:

Order date: 03-Dec-2012 15:33:40 EST
Estimated Ship: 6-7 weeks

The order in Google Play has updated a few times in the past few weeks with the most recent date change to 02 January 2013 as others have mentioned, but still showing a status of Pre-ordered. Still waiting but getting impatient for my shipping notification.

karmamule

Jun 17, 2010
Visit site
My 16gb Nexus 4 that I ordered on December 14th just shipped this morning. UPS tracking doesn't have details, but that means I should be getting it on Friday!

:-D

alexc9r

Dec 29, 2012
Visit site
My 16gb Nexus 4 that I ordered on December 14th just shipped this morning. UPS tracking doesn't have details, but that means I should be getting it on Friday!

:-D

How did you order December 14? Canadians could only buy it on December 3.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

badbrad17

Dec 2, 2011
Visit site
Considering the way the CSR's are, and their lack of information, I don't think I'll believe anything they just verbally say... need to see it in writing somewhere to be legit news in my opinion...

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy Q
a one year warranty is pretty standard.

niagarawalls

Dec 28, 2012
Visit site
a one year warranty is pretty standard.

It showed up, it showed up!!!!!! My partner sent me a picture of him with the phone. And my nexus 4 cases also showed up. Can't wait to get off of work in an hour. :) :) :) :) :)

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk HD

badbrad17

Dec 2, 2011
Visit site
It showed up, it showed up!!!!!! My partner sent me a picture of him with the phone. And my nexus 4 cases also showed up. Can't wait to get off of work in an hour. :) :) :) :) :)

Awesome. That's great news. You are gonna love it.

dbss

Dec 7, 2012
Visit site
Hey Guys

Did anyone of you try to use the tethering option in Nexus 4....I can connect to the phone but there is no internet access on my laptop...I am able to use the internet on my phone...the tethering used to work on my friend's android last time i checked months ago...I am with Fido...any ideas??

niagarawalls

Dec 28, 2012
Visit site
Hey Guys

Did anyone of you try to use the tethering option in Nexus 4....I can connect to the phone but there is no internet access on my laptop...I am able to use the internet on my phone...the tethering used to work on my friend's android last time i checked months ago...I am with Fido...any ideas??

If you APN set up correctly?

jimrebello

Aug 14, 2012
Visit site
Hey Guys

Did you try it this evening? Rogers/fido has been wonky in my area tonight..

badbrad17

Dec 2, 2011
Visit site
Hey Guys

I tether all the time but I am on Telus. Just go to Settings / More then set up the password then turn it on. Data must be on and wifi off.

niagarawalls

Dec 28, 2012
Visit site
Anyone with telus have a small "H" next to the signal strength? Is that supposed to be there? It just appeared this morning.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk 2

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maximusdebois