Canadian Nexus 4 Ordered On December 3rd - Order Status and Tracking

badbrad17

Dec 2, 2011
Visit site
Congrats everyone. You will love this phone. My suggestion is to make sure you do the latest update then do a factory reset then root it before installing everything. if you are planning to root.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Android Central Forums

quicksilver53

Sep 17, 2011
Visit site
Ups will leave a note if you do not answer the buzzer when they call and then you will pick it up from their depot.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Android Central Forums

BBarnaby

Dec 5, 2012
Visit site
That's pretty crappy. I hope you get it soon! Are you enjoying the phone otherwise?

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk HD

You will always have a few very unlucky people that get a defective phone. It happens with iPhones, Blackberries, Nokias etc.
I have had the phone since December 14th. I have had no problems.
The sound quality during a call is best out of any Nexus device or any other phone I have ever used.
The battery is perfect, it lasts 24 hours easily.
The screen is amazing. The glass on the back has not cracked, (I have dropped it twice already, but I am not willing to push my luck with that)

avenuePad

Dec 6, 2010
Visit site
You will always have a few very unlucky people that get a defective phone. It happens with iPhones, Blackberries, Nokias etc.
The sound quality during a call is best out of any Nexus device or any other phone I have ever used.
The screen is amazing. The glass on the back has not cracked, (I have dropped it twice already, but I am not willing to push my luck with that)

I don't get that kind of battery life, but I do get up to 12 hours heavy usage with screen on 75%. I'm sure I could get more if I wasn't on my phone so much and went easy on the screen brightness. :)

It's good to hear your N4 hasn't shattered when dropped. Too much has been made of the glass back. Phones aren't meant to be dropped, period. Even with cases your still relying on luck when you drop your phone.

Anyway, great news that the 7-8 weekers are finally getting their phones. :beer:

badbrad17

Dec 2, 2011
Visit site
What he said. The screen is like a smooth polished diamond. I love it. No troubles at all.

vicar204

Jan 5, 2013
Visit site
Could someone check if you can still install the box.net app and still get the 50gig free storage? My phone won't arrive for a couple of days and I'm curious if that offer is still available... Thx

niagarawalls

Dec 28, 2012
Visit site
Could someone check if you can still install the box.net app and still get the 50gig free storage? My phone won't arrive for a couple of days and I'm curious if that offer is still available... Thx

Just install it and you will get the 50GB. I installed mine just last Thursday

Jan 15, 2013
Visit site
Package mapping shows that the beauty is in air on it's way to Richmond, BC. Only a 20 minute drive from where I live. It seems I might get it Friday instead of the estimated Tuesday.

BBarnaby

Dec 5, 2012
Visit site
I don't get that kind of battery life, but I do get up to 12 hours heavy usage with screen on 75%. I'm sure I could get more if I wasn't on my phone so much and went easy on the screen brightness. :)

It's good to hear your N4 hasn't shattered when dropped. Too much has been made of the glass back. Phones aren't meant to be dropped, period. Even with cases your still relying on luck when you drop your phone.

Anyway, great news that the 7-8 weekers are finally getting their phones. :beer:

I can't keep the brightness at 75%, its way to bright for my eyes (unless I am outside) :p
But i think if I did use my phone like you do, I would probably get around 12 hours of battery. Which is perfect, cause when most heavy users get home, the phone will be around 10% battery.

rudeshko

Nov 25, 2012
Visit site
Packagge Mapping says it is in Maumee, OH. How do I know if it is flying?

Mine is in Mumee too. Right now it's still there and not moving because you (probably) get location scan. If it were on a plane there'd be wings on the package picture, the one on the map.

alexc9r

Dec 29, 2012
Visit site
Mine is in Mumee too. Right now it's still there and not moving because you (probably) get location scan. If it were on a plane there'd be wings on the package picture, the one on the map.

Yup, I have a location scan in Mumee. Looks like we won't see any movement until tomorrow.

le_prof

Jul 12, 2012
Visit site
Does anyone know if the Nexus 4 is presently sold in Canada? Each time I go on the Playstore, it shows as being "backorder". Does that mean that it's not available for purchase? If that is the case, does anyone know when it will become available for purchase in the near future ? And how did you guys knew about its availability in the first place when you did buy it?

alexc9r

Dec 29, 2012
Visit site
Does anyone know if the Nexus 4 is presently sold in Canada? Each time I go on the Playstore, it shows as being "backorder". Does that mean that it's not available for purchase? If that is the case, does anyone know when it will become available for purchase in the near future ? And how did you guys knew about its availability in the first place when you did buy it?

Currently, the Nexus 4 is sold out from the Play store. It might be a few weeks until it is back for order. When it was first announced back in October, you could subscribe for when it will be available. On December 3, the people who subscribed got emails from Google saying it will be back on sale, while other people checked news and forums.

alexc9r

Dec 29, 2012
Visit site
N4Checker.com tells you that stock of Nexus 4s. There is also an app on the Playstore called Nexus 4 stock checker that notifies you when it is back in stock.

kimapz

Dec 4, 2012
Visit site
got my shipping email earlier today! was in the 7-8 estimation I believe... I know I ordered around 1:10pm PST Dec 3rd. Vancouver BC btw

woot woot!

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
szcad