Uk Nexus 4 ordered on 4th December

Grizzle34

Dec 3, 2012
Visit site
it sounds like she "thinks" you havent ordered yet.

I'm going to call them today failing that then Monday to find out whats happening, i'm eager for a new smart phone.

paulbadassbriant

Nov 3, 2012
Visit site
Good news and bad news this morning;

Firstly the good news, my Diztronic case turned up (although no phone to put it on)

And the bad news, I've got to send my Nexus 7 off for repair as I have a feint line running all the way across the screen!!.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Android Central Forums

isdoo

Nov 10, 2012
Visit site
Also nothing here either. Promised a 3-5 day delivery.

Getting rather fed up with Google :(

There must be a complaints procedure somewhere???

paulbadassbriant

Nov 3, 2012
Visit site
Getting rather fed up with Google :(

There must be a complaints procedure somewhere???

Sounds good, no delivery of my Nexus 4 and my Nexus 7 being sent back for a black line across the screen, and there was me contemplating the Nexus 10!! :eek:

Sent from my GT-N7000 using Tapatalk 2

Mayank Sharma

Dec 14, 2012
Visit site
I got an email from google today that my order will be shipped by evening of 08/01/2013 when they quoted me a delivery time of 3-5 days. I am so pissed off.

Grizzle34

Dec 3, 2012
Visit site
did they just email you out of the blue??? They are still saying 19th for mine which is about right as i was quoted a 1-2 week delivery.

Mayank Sharma

Dec 14, 2012
Visit site
Nope as my order didn't arrive in the quoted 3-5 days. I sent them emails and called them a few times and finally they replied today saying my order is on back-order and gave me the new estimated delivery date.

Grizzle34

Dec 3, 2012
Visit site
Close to cancelling my self, will wait till the 19th though and if nothing then its getting cancelled and a Motorola razr i will get ordered via expansys.

DogPsyche

Oct 2, 2012
Visit site
Well they have took the money tonight at 21:00 no tracking yet though looks like i will have it for the 19th woop woop.

Griz, of all the people on here you need to get your N4 the most; hell I'd almost have given you mine if I'd got it before you.

Almost :cool:

Sent from my lovely Nexus 7

notdodgy

Oct 15, 2012
Visit site
Something seems to be happening.
On other forums some have reported there cards being charged this evening.
Went and checked on the play store and my order date on the system has changed to today.

Roger

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Android Central Forums

lumley

Nov 13, 2012
Visit site
My card has been charged and the order status has changed to pre-ordered. I bloody hope it gets here soon, it's supposed to be my Christmas present! I was originally told 1-2 weeks. Order date changed to the 15th as well.

paulbadassbriant

Nov 3, 2012
Visit site
Mine says preordered, and my date has changed from the 4th to the 15th too, is this a good sign or have they pushed my order back by two weeks??

Sent from my GT-N7000 using Tapatalk 2

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
be1digital