Uk Nexus 4 ordered on 4th December

MrCheesecake

Dec 11, 2011
Visit site
I have received the email this morning at around 8:30. I was originally quoted 3-5 days though. So maybe that is the reason you havent received it yet.

Makes sense. As long as I get it before Christmas I'm not really that bothered. Though I'm currently using my Nexus 7 as my daily driver as I sold my One X as soon as I ordered the N4 :)

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Android Central Forums

Grizzle34

Dec 3, 2012
Visit site
has anyone actually had the cash taken from there account or is it still showing as blocked but not debited??

Hope its not going to go through the same story again of "pre ordered" then put the money back into accounts...

saintren1

Dec 17, 2012
Visit site
Hi all,hopefully my order experience will shed further light.Both myself and partner ordered on the 4th in the uk and both got the 1-2 week bracket albeit mine around 3 minutes earlier.I emailed for an update and got the automated "shipped by the evening of the 19th" email,then i rang the 0800 number on Sat and got the offer of shipping refunded but no confirmed date.Noticed later that day that my order date had changed to the 15th and that I had been charged but as so far the Mrs order HAS not changed! I think that the 3-5 dayers stock was wrongly sent out to those that were quoted 5-6 weeks and got it in days and so google is now addressing this with the 1-2 week stock then fulfilling whatever orders it can that remain.The knock on effect will be some 1-2 weekers will get pushed to 2-3,some 2-3 weekers to 3-4 etc,etc.Not good but at least it indicates Google are at least now trying to fulfill on first come,first served.I do point out though,just my opinion and you know what they say about opinions.....

Bakka77

Dec 10, 2012
Visit site
BOOM! Ordered on the 4th Dec @ 17:17, status changed fri to the 15th and pre-ordered. Sent a few emails off, shipped this afternoon payment taken!! FINALLY :)

ehsaan

Jul 10, 2012
Visit site
has anyone who ordered on the 5th had any contact from google about the shipping of there phone, cos i ordered on the 5th and it said 5-6 weeks to ship so i was wondering has anyone who ordered on the 5th has got it any earlier or has any information....

acejmk

Dec 17, 2012
Visit site
I ordered mine on the 4th at 17:09 status changed on the 15th to pre order but still no email I just hope I get it before Christmas (when first ordered it said 1 to 2 weeks so it will be 2 weeks tomorrow)

lumley

Nov 13, 2012
Visit site
This just appeared in my inbox:
"Great news! Your order on Google Play has shipped. Track the status of your package TNT #xxxxxxxxxx. Note that it may take 24 hours for your tracking number to return any information."
So happy now! I was originally told 1-2 weeks and I ordered on the 4th.

MrCheesecake

Dec 11, 2011
Visit site
The tracking number is the customer reference number, not the consignment number (in case anyone was curious :) )

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Android Central Forums