Uk Nexus 4 ordered on 4th December

TheSammyE

May 17, 2010
Visit site
Got my shipping email in the early hours. Cant see an estimate delivery date anywhere though? or do you have to wait while the TNT tracking page updates? Cheers everyone. Congrats to everyone who are finally getting there phones and fingers crossed to the ones that havent had shipping info yet that it comes swiftly.

Grizzle34

Dec 3, 2012
Visit site
Ordered at 17:20 still nothing, they have blocked the money yet again, if they arent going to send it until next year umblock my cash i have other plans for it lol.

bigbadmadman

Dec 18, 2012
Visit site
I ordered 17:09, quoted 1-2 weeks and sadly no email to confirm shipping although it appears Google have requested the money from my bank. I agree it appears a lottery. :(

Tabs85

Dec 11, 2012
Visit site
Ordered at 17:20 still nothing, they have blocked the money yet again, if they arent going to send it until next year umblock my cash i have other plans for it lol.

It should be soon mate hopefully. I just checked my email to find out that it was dispatched....and then I used the tracker to find out that TNT are already trying to deliver it today! Only problem is...I'm at work! hahahaha....sigh...

My order was placed Dec 4 - 17:08 with a dispatch time of 1-2 weeks. So they said it would be sent out by the 19th.

Tabs85

Dec 11, 2012
Visit site

I ordered 17:09, quoted 1-2 weeks and sadly no email to confirm shipping although it appears Google have requested the money from my bank. I agree it appears a lottery. :(

Should be soon mates. My money was blocked twice during this whole period. 2nd time they actually took it :p (Edit: Just checked my bank account and the money hasnt yet been taken out! It is still blocked, but the item has been dispatched. Soooo for anyone who's money is blocked...your phone may be just a day or two away :)

My order was dispatched last night and is on route to delivery as we speak. Only problem is...I'm at work! Hahaha....sigh.....:confused:

Anywho, some extra details:

Order placed: 4th Dec 17:08
Nexus 4 type: 16Gb
Estimated Dispatch: 1-2 weeks (up to 19th Dec)
Dispatched: 18th Dec 1:08 am (cutting it close google! I would have gotten my delivery charge back!)
Delivery date: 18th Dec (not at home, will have to collect it I guess :-\)

Am I exited? Heck yea! I also got a nexus 10 yesterday, so would be nice to link both of these! :D

Last edited:

Annirax

Dec 13, 2012
Visit site
I ordered at 17:08:16 and got a 1-2 week shipping estimate. When I emailed google, the auto-response said that it would ship by the evening of the 19th. I replied to that and got this message:
Thank you for contacting us with your questions today, I see that you have a few questions about the shipping of your order. I know that waiting on a device can be frustrating. Due to the high volume of demand with these items we are seeing a shipping delay. Based on the time that you placed your order I do believe you will be affected by this delay.

At this time I am unable to tell you when your device will be shipped out. As of right now most orders are seeing a 6-7 week delay. It looks like you may be in the category of the 3-4 week delay. I know that this can be inconvenient, I thank you for your patience in this matter.
Does anyone know if this has any correlation with reality?

Inconvenient is an understatement. I don't have a phone at all right now.

Flitter Floosh

Dec 18, 2012
Visit site
Just to let you know I ordered a 16gb at 17:16 on the 4th Dec and had an email with 1-2 weeks delivery. My status also updated to 'pre-ordered' as others have said. Then I had an email at 1am this morning saying it had been shipped! Tracking shows TNT will deliver today between 9am-6pm. Hopefully all the 1-2 week and 3-5 day orders will be delivered today too.

olliex11

Nov 6, 2011
Visit site
Well I got a shipping email too at 4am this morning (am in the 1-2 week bracket). Hurrah I thought... TNT said it was out for delivery today when I checked the tracker this morning. Then, a quick check mid-morning meant I've had to call TNT, who have told me they've not even received the parcel from Google yet. Not overly impressed right now. So time to call the Google mothership.

I hope that everyone else with shipped emails isn't having the same problems today :-\

offyoutoddle

Dec 16, 2012
Visit site
Cancelled my order myself. The extra time waiting has made me realise that I want google to have the money less than I want the phone. Ah well, good luck to those of you still waiting, and hope you enjoy your phones

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chelrie