Uk Nexus 4 ordered on 4th December

wytco0

Dec 27, 2012
Visit site
Anyone who ordered on 5th December in the UK heard anything yet? I just got the order emails and since then nothing, no updates in Google wallet eirher.

Are there any other place where I can check my order status? I have seen some people mention they have checked in Google Play but I vcant see how to do that.

daveshorty

Dec 7, 2012
Visit site
I ordered on the 5th in the UK and haven't heard anything new. Although I guess there's no reason why I should, as it was I think 6-7 weeks estimate when I ordered, so I've been told mine will be shipped by 16th January. Did you have the same delay estimate?

Anyone who ordered on 5th December in the UK heard anything yet? I just got the order emails and since then nothing, no updates in Google wallet eirher.

Are there any other place where I can check my order status? I have seen some people mention they have checked in Google Play but I vcant see how to do that.

wytco0

Dec 27, 2012
Visit site
I ordered on the 5th in the UK and haven't heard anything new. Although I guess there's no reason why I should, as it was I think 6-7 weeks estimate when I ordered, so I've been told mine will be shipped by 16th January. Did you have the same delay estimate?

I dont have any date at all all my Google Wallet says is Order Date: December 5, 2012 6:16:22 AM UTC-8 it does not include a shipped by date at all.The email confirmation also says Order date: Dec 5, 2012 2:16:22 PM GMT but shows Shipping Status Estimated Ship 5-6 weeks

Where did you get the info that yours will be shipped by 16 January from?

daveshorty

Dec 7, 2012
Visit site
Go here http://support.google.com/googleplay/bin/request.py?&contact_type=devices_shipping_status
Put your order details in etc and ask when it's going to ship, and they'll reply with an auto-generated email within a few minutes.

I dont have any date at all all my Google Wallet says is Order Date: December 5, 2012 6:16:22 AM UTC-8 it does not include a shipped by date at all.The email confirmation also says Order date: Dec 5, 2012 2:16:22 PM GMT but shows Shipping Status Estimated Ship 5-6 weeks

Where did you get the info that yours will be shipped by 16 January from?

wytco0

Dec 27, 2012
Visit site
Go here http://support.google.com/googleplay/bin/request.py?&contact_type=devices_shipping_status
Put your order details in etc and ask when it's going to ship, and they'll reply with an auto-generated email within a few minutes.

OK thanks, I tried that but the answer was not very helpfull:

Thank you for contacting us.

We are taking orders based on available inventory and are quoting timeframes based on when your order will ship. Packages ship within these timeframes based on the order in which they were received.

Your order will be shipped in the time frame quoted when you placed your order if not sooner. This shipping time frame also appears on your email order confirmation.

Thanks,

MrBen1

Dec 17, 2012
Visit site
Ordered 8Mb N4 in the UK on 4th December with 4-5 week shipping estimate - just got notification this morning that it shipped yesterday and out for delivery today. How exciting! So it seems Google may have caught up a bit.

rider900

Dec 28, 2012
Visit site

Been lurking here the past month, just signed up just to help you as I saw your post :).

I ordered early morning on 5th December 2012, I am from the UK. My order changed to pre order on the 24th December, money was taken out of my account before that on the 13th, put back in on the 20th and taken out again on the 24th, 27th it changed to shipped but I only found out late on the 27th, TNT tracking says today it is shipping and out for delivery. So I'm waiting, they have until 6pm to deliver it according to TNT's website.

Oh and if it helps, I was on the 5-6 week waiting list. With an email from google telling me it would be 16th Jan before it shipped.

Last edited:

Montymobile

Nov 30, 2012
Visit site
I ordered mine on the 5th and finally got it today after chasing it about Edinburgh on saturday(TNT didnt deliver it AGH) It arrived at work today though. Well pleased its rapid . I put in my new 3 SIM card and speedtested it at 19meg down! Not bad for 3.5 G !

wytco0

Dec 27, 2012
Visit site
I ordered mine on 5/12 and I still haven't heard anything at all.Bit of a shambles this ordering system it seem that some who ordered much later than me have theirs already.

ivrimon

Nov 19, 2012
Visit site
Hey guys,

My order date just got changed to today. I know this happened to a bunch of people earlier. I was just wondering, did they then ship your phone out within the next couple of days?

Thanks