HELP !: Lost sim tray ejector

clivemb1

Jan 3, 2016
Visit site
Cant open memory card tray on Samsung Tab S2

I have a new Samsung Tab S2 but when I insert the ejector pin into the hole in memory card tray nothing happens! It stays shut.

Anyone got any suggestions or do I have to take it back to be fixed?

shabbars Gmail

Sep 24, 2016
Visit site
Missing sim tray ejector (Tab S2 8inches)

Hi,
For the first time i got my Android Tab, Samsung Galaxy Tab S2 8" 32GB last night(23-9-2016)
Unfortunately the Sim tray was missing.
Thinking that its how it manufactured.
I inserted Micro SIM in to it matching the size of the opening .
No Network so I check the manual it mentioned about Sim tray and Nano Sim.
I went to Samsung Service Center they cant belive there was missing SIM tray.
Any Suggestions please!
Its just hours since I purchased a packed peice.

Thankyou, Samsung :(((

MsFree812

Dec 17, 2016
Visit site
You've had a lot of suggestions. Unfortunately none of them work. Even a straight pin is too big. I tired paper clips of all sizes, sewing needles, pins of all kinds, and my Nexus 7 tool. And here's the distressing thing. LG doesn't have any of the OEM ones available. They make the hole so small nothing else fits and then can't supply. AT least they can tell you something. Google support for devices is limited to morons who can only tell you to send the whole thing back for replacement. They didn't even have a phone number for LG in case you need repair or parts. Google needs to rethink actually trying to handle the sale of devices on their own.

And now the good news. My wife had an earring that the back pin was small enough to work if you pushed it very hard into the hole.

Your answer was the best in my opinion. It worked great😄 Thanks

Luke Abbott

Feb 4, 2017
Visit site
Hi ive just got an replacement phone and on plus side upgraded me from zte blade v7 to the honor 5 and I sent injector pin bak but they didn't send me injector for new 1 dodnt know til got new 1 and used zte 1 and sent it bak then went to replacement box to change memory card as it kept tellin me sd card was to slow for phone and boom no pin to chane sim or sd card gutted as my fault for not checkin contents of new phone well replacement as keep stating I used a paper clip and fits just rite so if u get rite clip it wil work hope post helps if ur pulling hair out like I was lol

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Most SIM trays can be ejected using a safety pin or needle, as long as it's thin enough. Have you tried that?

davidwest50

Aug 17, 2017
Visit site
I discovered a few weeks ago that I'd lost my ejector when I went to switch Straight Talk SIM from T-Mobile to AT&T.

I tried bending open a small safety pin I had, which I think came from my dry cleaner, then just jammed its point into hole. Worked great.

A straight pin would be even thinner than the safety pin I had, so not sure why one of those wouldn't work.

Thanks a lot!!!!!! The Sim card slot popped right out after using an EAR RING

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
akbarramadhani12