Bunch of whiny children,

anon(55900)

Sep 5, 2010
Visit site
I thought The Crackberry forum was full of whiny children, well, now that I'm waiting on my Nexus 4 16 GB, My first Android phone, well let me tell you, the posts here in N4, well, I've never heard such whiny crap in my life! In my opinion too many aren't mature enough to carry a fine device such as the Nexus 4. Maybe you youngsters should settle on the Motorola DEFY XT if you can't handle a refined device.

Ricky2009

Oct 31, 2012
Visit site
I thought The Crackberry forum was full of whiny children, well, now that I'm waiting on my Nexus 4 16 GB, My first Android phone, well let me tell you, the posts here in N4, well, I've never heard such whiny crap in my life! In my opinion too many aren't mature enough to carry a fine device such as the Nexus 4. Maybe you youngsters should settle on the Motorola DEFY XT if you can't handle a refined device.
You do realize you've made a thread whining about people whining in there threads, right?

Last edited:

V-Tech

Nov 18, 2012
Visit site

Why do you think that whoever is whining does not deserve the phone?! Who are you to tell people how they should act?

People here are just very excited about the new phone and want to get it ASAP. As you know (or not) Google did some mistakes with the handling of the sale of the device and a lot of people here just want to express them self.

Dont know how old you are but a lot of people here are not that young as you think, i'm 32 by the way.

klau25

Dec 15, 2009
Visit site
this thread needs to be closed, it's going to a bad direction.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Android Central Forums

anon(55900)

Sep 5, 2010
Visit site
this thread needs to be closed, it's going to a bad direction.

3/4 of all the posts in Nx4 need to be shut down, I'm getting a new phone and new os, and I want to see constructive posts, what do I hear? I can't have my cookies right now mommy! Or, waaaaa, I dropped my cookies and now I broke them, I'm gonna lay the blame on someone else, Sheese.

flipflopp

Apr 20, 2011
Visit site
I have to agree with the op. Although I have my phone, I still like to look through the post and see what's going on and the first page of threads are mostly complaints about not getting their phone.

Dramer77

Jul 24, 2010
Visit site
Why do you think that whoever is whining does not deserve the phone?! Who are you to tell people how they should act?

People here are just very excited about the new phone and want to get it ASAP. As you know (or not) Google did some mistakes with the handling of the sale of the device and a lot of people here just want to express them self.

Dont know how old you are but a lot of people here are not that young as you think, i'm 32 by the way.

I know it sucks but trying to get free crap from Google just shows a lack of maturity, its not like its been weeks that people had problems... most was a 1-2 days

Sent from my Amazon Kindle Fire using Android Central Forums

Last edited by a moderator:

Jeremy8000

Jul 11, 2012
Visit site
3/4 of all the posts in Nx4 need to be shut down, I'm getting a new phone and new os, and I want to see constructive posts, what do I hear? I can't have my cookies right now mommy! Or, waaaaa, I dropped my cookies and now I broke them, I'm gonna lay the blame on someone else, Sheese.

Mawil,

First, you created a post wherein you complain about people complaining.
Then, you complain about the percentage of threads that aren't constructive, in the thread you started which only serves to boost that ratio.

Having a post in which complaints are voiced about a specific, legitimate issue is not a bad thing - it only becomes bad if there are multiple posts concerning that same issue. Your post is not relevant to the N4 whatsoever; you would have better served the community by voicing your opinion in private message to one of the moderators.

That said, posts like this, not specific and directly pointed towards the N4 (or its users) should, imho, be locked, along with threads whose topic is already under discussion in a thread whose title reflects the associated point.

Jerry Hildenbrand

Space Cowboy
Staff member
Oct 11, 2009
Visit site
I think the phone should come with no OS, and unless you can compile and build it yourself you don't deserve the phone and should be forced to use the Defy XT. Would certainly weed out some of these kinds of posts.

These forums are here to have discussion. All discussions may not be to your liking. My suggestion is to move past those discussions.

HTCTundaBow

Apr 19, 2011
Visit site
I think the phone should come with no OS, and unless you can compile and build it yourself you don't deserve the phone and should be forced to use the Defy XT. Would certainly weed out some of these kinds of posts.

These forums are here to have discussion. All discussions may not be to your liking. My suggestion is to move past those discussions.

trolololololol

6tr6tr

Dec 29, 2009
Visit site

Whining about whiny people. Way to change the game. :rolleyes:

anon(55900)

Sep 5, 2010
Visit site
I had my say and I say some of the trolls showed up, typical, Now I need to figure out where to go to find mature humans for Android info and help.

Ricky2009

Oct 31, 2012
Visit site
I had my say and I say some of the trolls showed up, typical, Now I need to figure out where to go to find mature humans for Android info and help.

Reason your having such a hard time finding mature people is that they usually only talk to other mature people

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk 2

greydarrah

May 5, 2010
Visit site
It's the nature of every single new device that's released. You have to be big enough to blow past the garbage and find the info you're looking for. It will be no different in any other forum.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
thtknt