Kindle App Doesn't work

Heggsy

Dec 9, 2012
Visit site
Has anyone got this problem? On starting, it just sits at the home page and says 'loading' with a little sync circle going round. I never had any problems with this app on my old HTC desire. Has anyone else had this problem or, even better, fixed it? :confused:

N4Newbie

Trusted Member
Nov 15, 2012
Visit site
Working fine for me. I just installed it, entered my registration info and it immediately found my existing Amazon account and ebooks.

Try uninstalling and re-installing. Settings -> Apps -> Amazon Kindle -> Uninstall.

Heggsy

Dec 9, 2012
Visit site
Thanks, but that's not fixed it. When I install it, it does the registration fine, but no books show up. If I then close kindle down and then strt it again, it just sits at the home screen with 'loading' and the sync circle. I've even manually loaded books exactly the same as I did with my HTC Desire, but it doesn't show anything under 'On Device' or 'Archive'. it hooks up to the store OK, and I can swap between 'Home', 'On Device', 'Archive' and 'Store' OK. This is driving me crazy!

Heggsy

Dec 9, 2012
Visit site
I've removed all ebooks from the device, uninstalled and reinstalled, re-registered and the bloody thing is still doing exactly the same. If I run it on my HTC it works fine. This is really annoying...and confusing!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
asha_kanta_sharma