How is it possible...

grant3d

Aug 31, 2010
Visit site
...that there is still no easy way to get app data from one device to another? This seems like a no brainer. Why doesn't it save to the play store? Or at least save in a place I can access it? Do I really have to root my old EVO and my new Nexus 4 to get my level completions from all my games? On top of that I haven't seen any indication that the data from a gingerbread phone will even work on a JB phone. Can anyone please prove me wrong and tell me there's a way?

N4Newbie

Trusted Member
Nov 15, 2012
Visit site
I don't know if it will cover all of your needs, but you can try something like MyBackup Pro to back up everything to an online location and then restore it on to your new device.

klau25

Dec 15, 2009
Visit site
agreed, one thing i do like about the iphone is the restoration. i had to reset my brother's iphone once for him. after the reset, it just restored his phone to the same phone before, it knows all the app that it had, settings it was using, and icon position. this is something i hate about resetting my phone, or getting new phone, usually take all day to set it up again to the way i want. google already does this to the chrome browser and chromebook, they need to set this feature for android too.

grant3d

Aug 31, 2010
Visit site
I don't know if it will cover all of your needs, but you can try something like MyBackup Pro to back up everything to an online location and then restore it on to your new device.

Does this work without root? Even still, I have to pay 3.99 to get this done? I know its not a lot of money but come on... How much is the game time sink worth to me I guess right?

ragnarokx

Apr 20, 2010
Visit site
Does this work without root? Even still, I have to pay 3.99 to get this done? I know its not a lot of money but come on... How much is the game time sink worth to me I guess right?

Root is required - without root it only backs up the app, not the app data.

Eric1987

Dec 7, 2009
Visit site

People on this forum actually use their phones without root? LIke as in..You're still running sense? LOL Yuck!

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jokomad