ordering nexus to israel

unger123

Dec 10, 2012
Visit site
really i dont understand anything with this play store thing! only available in some countries, ok, so can i order it from those countries to israel? To be clear of doubt i am talking about the nexus 4 with the 350 $ price (16 gb unlocked, right? ) and israel isn't on the list of countries .

1) can i order it from spain or germany and have it reach here at its original 350 $ price (+shipping and taxes) ? this is more of a technical question, meaning if there is any way to make that process work.

2) if i buy a european nexus, will i be able to use it in hebrew ? will it work with my country signals?

thanks for clearing it .

V-Tech

Nov 18, 2012
Visit site
really i dont understand anything with this play store thing! only available in some countries, ok, so can i order it from those countries to israel? To be clear of doubt i am talking about the nexus 4 with the 350 $ price (16 gb unlocked, right? ) and israel isn't on the list of countries .

1) can i order it from spain or germany and have it reach here at its original 350 $ price (+shipping and taxes) ? this is more of a technical question, meaning if there is any way to make that process work.

2) if i buy a european nexus, will i be able to use it in hebrew ? will it work with my country signals?

thanks for clearing it .

Right now there is no way to directly send it to Israel and when you go to the page where you order the phone Google checks your IP and knows what country you are from so it wont let you order it unless you use a proxy and make it think that you are in the same country. Again, even then you will be able to send it to the same country address only and not outside it.

Now you can register to BUT2USE and get an address in the US and then use a proxy and send it to that address and they will send it to you. The price will be the price shown in the store and on top of that you need to add tax and shipping.

Regarding your second question, Nexus 4 works on:
Unlocked GSM/UMTS/HSPA+
GSM/EDGE/GPRS (850, 900, 1800, 1900 MHz)
3G (850, 900, 1700, 1900, 2100 MHz)
HSPA+ 42

Check your carrier in Israel (cellcom, orange, pelephone, golan or whatever) if they work with what is show above and you will see. In general the N4 should work with almost every carrier.

unger123

Dec 10, 2012
Visit site
wow thank you so much man. you've been very helpful and informative and i thank you for that! Few more questions: is there a plug in for chrome to change proxy to make it look like i'm in the us?
2 ) how can i pay? meaning what type of credit cards do google accept?

V-Tech

Nov 18, 2012
Visit site
wow thank you so much man. you've been very helpful and informative and i thank you for that! Few more questions: is there a plug in for chrome to change proxy to make it look like i'm in the us?
2 ) how can i pay? meaning what type of credit cards do google accept?

1. No plug in needed. Go to Google and search for "Free US Proxy". You will get a lot of results out of them just one good website that gives you working proxy. Then in Google Chrome go to:
Settings -> Show advanced settings... -> Change Proxy Settings -> Lan Settings and place the proxy info there (the IP and Port).

2. Google accept all major credit card companies. The only thing that i dont know is if it limits you to purchase something in the US with a US credit card. You will just have to try it or see if someone else have any other info about it.

And your are welcome :)