For some reason this is not working like it did with my Thunderbolt. . . Normally, I would use Dropbox and "Export to SD card", and bam, Winamp would play it. Now, I "export to SD card", and nothing happens. Winamp or Play music will not recognize the song. Even when I connect my N4 to my computer via USB, it does not work. I can see the songs under the music folder on my N4, but I can't get a music player to actually play the songs. . . Any help?
    12-10-2012 04:58 PM
    I have no idea seeing that I don't have a nexus 4 yet but just upload it onto google play and then download it from there if you can. That's all I got, better than nothing. Well also the Nexus 4 doesn't have an SD card, not sure if that means anything but that might be it?
    12-10-2012 05:18 PM
    For some reason this is not working like it did with my Thunderbolt. . . Normally, I would use Dropbox and "Export to SD card", and bam, Winamp would play it. Now, I "export to SD card", and nothing happens. Winamp or Play music will not recognize the song. Even when I connect my N4 to my computer via USB, it does not work. I can see the songs under the music folder on my N4, but I can't get a music player to actually play the songs. . . Any help?
    What format are the music files in? Not sure what, if any, limitations may exist but you can try copying a single MP3 file to the Music folder and see if it is recognized.

PowerAmp music player has a "Rescan" function in its Settings to rescan the entire device and locate all relevant files. Does WinAmp have anything similar?
    12-10-2012 05:45 PM
    Well, I just synced them to my play music and then synced them to my device. More of a hassle, but it worked. Play music is good if you have constant data, but if you don't you have to manually put the songs on your device from Play Music.
    12-10-2012 06:34 PM