Best way to show off your Nexus 4?

Hubertsng

Dec 4, 2012
Visit site
...yeah they do... all the time. i think showing it off a little is all good, as long as its not overdone.

Yeah I know but it's not like oh man check it out, it can do all this. I asked people on the internet what was the sickest thing to show this off for some odd reason. Just pulling it out to use it and someone asks is the only time someone has shown it and the only time i've shown someone something. And hey you know what a Kyocera is/ Weird, i've never heard of that brand before until I got one of their phones for cheap.

bobjohnson201

Jul 4, 2011
Visit site
Yeah I know but it's not like oh man check it out, it can do all this. I asked people on the internet what was the sickest thing to show this off for some odd reason. Just pulling it out to use it and someone asks is the only time someone has shown it and the only time i've shown someone something. And hey you know what a Kyocera is/ Weird, i've never heard of that brand before until I got one of their phones for cheap.

yea kyocera is terrible. it was a cheap starter phone for me :D

Hubertsng

Dec 4, 2012
Visit site
seriously? woah..... must've been a long time back lol. A LONG LONG TIME. First phone was a sprint rumor back when i think iPhone 3 was out? Then I upgraded that to a kyocera brio (I think it's an upgrade XD). Been using family plan for every single one of them so it's really cheap

Xelion

Dec 6, 2012
Visit site
...yeah they do... all the time. i think showing it off a little is all good, as long as its not overdone.

I haven't shown off a phone since when I got the iphone 3g the day it came out while in undergrad at GaTech. Then again, I haven't had a phone since then that I've actually wanted to show off.

corance

Nov 3, 2012
Visit site
Haha you don't even have to have it with you to show it off. I got a straight talk TMobile card and went to one stop wireless to have it cut. Well I asked how much it is and the guy said 10 bucks and I was like no way. He asked what kind of phone I have and I told him I have the nexus 4 but it's at my parents house. He told me if I'll bring it by when I get it he'll cut the card for free. So he cut it for free! May not seem like a huge deal but he did it for free just so he could see the phone when I get it. Now that's showing off!

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
freyon77