A girls perspective of the Nexus 4

Fairclough

Nov 2, 2012
Visit site
Please note, this post isn't intended to offend anyone (particularly females) but is written in a way to play on stereotypes of the female in light humour and not a serious nature.. playing on the thinking of my misses which can be seen as stereotypical. If this offends you, please do not continue to read.

Some may view this post as ridiculous, idiotic, a true research into the female mind, a break through in mankind, very few might laugh, but others will think I have lost the plot (most likely true). It has been known to men for centuries that some if not most of the female race are attracted to things like Hercules, Certain rocks and as something other divorced men might also add which isn't their dignity or genitalia in their purse. (Hint $$$) Now I truly discovered another item to add to the list, the Nexus 4.

First of all lets study the male mind. Food, Women, Fire, Sticks & Technology. A male mind like myself was drawn to the Nexus Four for the following:
- Pure Google Experience
- Great Specs
- Android is far superior then Apple in my mind
- Its a Nexus (Google)
- Value
- Technology.

The Female Mind. Hecules, Shiny Rocks, Social status, Control (male genitalia in the purse ? mates mum provided this fact) and all access to $$$. Can anyone think why the Nexus 4 will be attractive? I can.... Think of the Nexus Four's back.... oh and what a phone does.

I discovered this after I convinced my misses to get the Nexus four, when it comes back in stock in Australia. I have been waiting for some time. I had a break through, with the assistance of her android loving brothers she choose to update from e72 brick not to Apple but the Nexus Range.... but why did she agree to choose Nexus were our male minds that convincing? nope.

This is where some of you might laugh, I asked her why she want's or in her words ?desires? the Nexus 4. Here is the list of reasons.
- Sparkly
- It really sparkles.
- Shiny.
- Touch screen
- Her brothers would bully tease her if she went the Apple route (they are suggesting nexus or s3 for her) ha.
- she told me to say it has sparkles also again.
- More sparkles
- Does it have a sparkly cover too? (I told her it doesn't come with the phone and please not to get one)

I think this could be further evidence to the working of the female human mind.

I hope this has allowed you a thoughtful insight into the female (well least my misses) thoughts into why the Nexus four is a great phone -_- let the spam commence. I am considering banning her from it and allowing me to have 2 Nexus 4's.

bilago

Aug 29, 2012
Visit site
How are girls going to give their perspective on this phone if all their time is tied up in the kitchen?

original.jpg

Hubertsng

Dec 4, 2012
Visit site
I was going to winder why the title was "a girls perspective" like a serious review and was wondering how it would be different than another one.
Found out it's somewhat of a joke and why it was titled this. This made me laugh.

anon(847090)

Jul 8, 2012
Visit site
Google, please make a note of it. make nexus sparkly and girls will buy in to it.

I couldnt agree more. but these perspective about girls are know to men for long.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jokomad