Any updates for 28th november nexus 4 orders ?

HumanMachine

Sep 5, 2010
Visit site
I'm bumping this to keep it current. Google you failed , I know it does not matter as I'm sure most of the people handling this
were not programmed properly even at birth. I see it as a symptom of a society without a moral compass. Who knows maybe
our Nov 28 orders will ship, but you would not know it by the results. Its amazing that some people have had their devices changed
out twice already and we can't even get delivery.

What in the blue hell are you on about? orders on the 28th state 4 to 5 weeks. Essentially by the first week of January. If it doesn't ship then, you calmly send them an email in regards to said matter. Perhaps they might be nice and waive the shipping fee, but your tirade is completely and utterly pointless. Society without a moral compass? Really? Is that the crux of your argument?

Bratigan

Dec 10, 2012
Visit site
Indeed it is my cyborg wannabee. Morality has everything to do with it. There is an actual right and wrong to nearly everything. Morality or the lack of it helps shape our decision making processes. Those who devised this method of customer service are lacking in it. I would dare say that the legions of unhappy customers who often occupy up to 3500 pages of forum discussion would help support that conclusion. It s ridiculous to assume its normal for a group to be told to wait 4-5 weeks while others were given a chance just days later to get aboard the happy train in as little as 36 hours. We disagree and so be it.

Bratigan

Dec 10, 2012
Visit site
Just got a heads up that the date on my account states December 27th, 2012. That changed from November 28. Maybe there is hope yet.

SpenceJonas

Dec 7, 2010
Visit site
What in the blue hell are you on about? orders on the 28th state 4 to 5 weeks. Essentially by the first week of January. If it doesn't ship then, you calmly send them an email in regards to said matter. Perhaps they might be nice and waive the shipping fee, but your tirade is completely and utterly pointless. Society without a moral compass? Really? Is that the crux of your argument?

Don't you know man, getting uptight about not getting your cell phone before the stated shipping time is the new in thing.

lukeshaf222

Dec 13, 2012
Visit site
I ordered on the 28th as well and I got charged today. The date changed to December 27th, but it still says preordered. So it looks like they may be shipping this batch today

Michael Rodgers

Dec 9, 2012
Visit site
I don't have a charge on the CC yet, or an update from Google, but I just checked the store and my purchase date was updated to Dec 27. When I go to the wallet, it still says "pending." Hopefully something is in the works...

(See attachment)

Edit: There is a "pending" charge on my CC that has a posting date of the 28th. So we could be in business.....

Attachments

• Capture.JPG
    Capture.JPG
    25.2 KB · Views: 14
Last edited:

kayropr

May 13, 2010
Visit site
I got an e-mail today at 4:34am CST that the N4 I ordered for the bf was shipped. Very excited! :) Since today is Friday & Tuesday is a holiday more than likely it will be delivered on Jan 2 like some folks in this post said they were told. :)

anon(55900)

Sep 5, 2010
Visit site
Placed the order for a Nexus 4 16GB on November 30, rx'd the, 'has been shipped' email at 6AM Eastern time USA. Paid extra $ for two day delivery. This may give some of you an idea of how deliveries are going.

Last edited:

kevinjcw

Dec 19, 2012
Visit site
For the 28th(ers) what time did you all complete your order? I wasn't able to put in my order until the evening of so I'm guessing my order will be shipped out Monday? My CC was finally charged yesterday though! Is there a way to sync Google Wallet and Google Play? They consistently show conflicting information on my order and it's getting old -_- lol

meher91

Dec 30, 2012
Visit site
my cousin in the US ordered one for me on 3rd Dec(5-6 weeks) and he got shipping confirmation yesterday...he'll be coming to india on jan 22nd, damn exited!

Bratigan

Dec 10, 2012
Visit site
Delivered on Monday. Impressive machine. A little tricky to get it rooted but managed. Exact Armor on the way with Zagg front cover. It does everything very well. The photo capabilities are better than I thought as the images are sharp enough and you adjust quite a bit in camera. I'm finally delighted!