Awesome Theme!

Hubertsng

Dec 4, 2012
Visit site
Well I just found this video where this guy creates a sick theme by piggy backing off the idea of this guy and has made another theme. There is another theme that he created but the one demonstrated is in this link. Since this is android, you can just take the ideas and make your own theme, which is amazing and put it to your needs. I don't need the calender or the other weather widget so when I'm going to do this, i'll replace the widget with something that I do desire (as you guys know android is basically completely customizable).
Look in the links of the description to see the links and everything that he used, also link to the idea that he used from (I also included it here) and all the other things he used. As he said, if you are new then watch this but if you are more experienced watch this. I didn't watch either and i understand what the video is about but if you are lost click those links.

CrazCruz

Nov 10, 2012
Visit site
Legit!
It remind me when I began with an Ipod2 going crazy on personalize themes.
I think it loses the essentially of the n4, any device indeed.

Hubertsng

Dec 4, 2012
Visit site
Legit!
It remind me when I began with an Ipod2 going crazy on personalize themes.
I think it loses the essentially of the n4, any device indeed.

The thing I hated about the themes on the ipod is that it required winter board or dragging and dropping files, which would take a long time. Winterboard slowed down the ipod and I hated the stock ipod :/
Also you can make search dark pie for more of these on mycolorscreen.com, there is a number of these but I'm going to be using the one that he used