Merry Chris-Nexus!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

roccom33

Oct 20, 2010
Visit site
Nexus 4 ordered Dec 11th with a 6-7 week delivery estimate...... JUST GOT A TRACKING NUMBER!!!!!! :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Anybody else getting a nice surprise?

mycrownvic02#WN

Dec 15, 2009
Visit site
I'm Really getting tired of this crap! They should rename it to Google Fail Store!!!! Ordered on the 27th, 4-5 week estimate, still nothing, while others continue getting their phones ordered much later... I don't even think google realizes how much they failed, but the fact is, they could care less!!! Would have been nice to have it before christmas, but at this point I know thats not going to happen. smh....

Hubertsng

Dec 4, 2012
Visit site
I'm Really getting tired of this crap! They should rename it to Google Fail Store!!!! Ordered on the 27th, 4-5 week estimate, still nothing, while others continue getting their phones ordered much later... I don't even think google realizes how much they failed, but the fact is, they could care less!!! Would have been nice to have it before christmas, but at this point I know thats not going to happen. smh....

AH AHAHAHAHHAHA YOUR SO FUNNY. Not really but We all agree that they ed up. a lot.

notdroid

Dec 17, 2012
Visit site
Same wait period here around same order time (4-5 weeks) since I found out about the release too late, but it looks like the 2-3 week 16GB people did receive theirs by the promised time. I'd be more patient if customers who ordered after didn't receive it before me, but I wasn't hoping for receiving it early anyways. Lucky Dec. 11th/12th orders for that glitch in Google's system. On the bright side by the time I receive mine, there will be more, and better looking N4 cases available since this was said to be so slippery. No way I'm carrying mine around caseless.

Camaihofer

Dec 3, 2012
Visit site
Sorry to hear some of you guys not receiving yours ordered before mine. I kind of feel like a dick now :(

No need to feel like a dick. Not you fault, its Googles.

Im jealous you got it. I ordered dec 7 and am still pending. If I got mine Id be happy.

Have fun with the new phone!

CrazCruz

Nov 10, 2012
Visit site
Sorry to hear some of you guys not receiving yours ordered before mine. I kind of feel like a dick now :(
Man you better feel like one haha
But every topic about this bring the google fail situation to the conversation. The ones who received their nexus are enjoying it right know, the ones who didn't, well.. here we are!

Lanhoj

May 16, 2011
Visit site
Damn, ordered mine the 28th with 4-5 week delay and still nothing!

I'm hoping for a holiday miracle *fingers crossed*

Dec 11, 2012
Visit site
Nexus 4 ordered Dec 11th with a 6-7 week delivery estimate...... JUST GOT A TRACKING NUMBER!!!!!! :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Anybody else getting a nice surprise?

@roccom33 - Lucky you. Congrats! I ordered on the same day as you - 11th Dec 2012 from US, Washington DC (with delivery estimate as 5-6 weeks) . Nothing yet. No credit charge, No shipment email, No tracking number and clearly No Phone yet.

Minlock

Jul 30, 2011
Visit site
December 8th here with a six to seven week ship time and it looks like Google is going to take every moment of it. Not that big of a deal to me, it's just a phone after all.

I do wish Google would make some kind of statement saying "Yeah things got screwed up. Here's what happened and we're going to try to fix it." It's not even the screw up that really pisses people off, I think. It's the pretending like it's not even happening. Situations like this remind me of how a kid who broke a vase acts like the vase was always broken.

roccom33

Oct 20, 2010
Visit site
Curious about those who have not received a tracking #. Did you order a bumper along with it? Not that it should matter, but obviously there is an issue here. I purchased a bumper with mine. It was noted at the time of the order that it wouldn't ship until the phone did.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WillyC