Verizon just called me

willdogs

Feb 24, 2011
Visit site
Wondering why I left after 11 years of service...

I told them that they had gotten too expensive and I was very happy with T-Mobile pre-paid now. She tried telling me that I may not get service everywhere and that they have a great VZW pre-paid service as well and she could help me get setup with it lol.

I said no thank you and she told me to call her directly (left their number) to re-connect to VZW within 14 days for no extra fees. No Way!

Freeeedddoooommmm!
254811_138316159578604_2366338_n.jpg

Tabs85

Dec 11, 2012
Visit site
lol, I dont know much about US companies so cant really compare how big the difference in service is.

The UK is small enough that no matter who you pick (from the 5-6 big players), 95% of the time you will get decent reception :D. That basically makes the providers fight over us on price and what they offer lol. Win, win I say!

minnemike

Nov 29, 2012
Visit site
You should have also told them you like the freedom of the sim card system and all the different phones you can use with the same account. They get enough of these requests and they might some day become more inclusive.

davey11

Dec 17, 2010
Visit site
No chit unlocked gsm is the way to go. Their deathgrip contracts are what kills you. No contract prepaid ftw! :)

teleclimber

Jan 30, 2011
Visit site
Missed opportunity! I have been preparing my speech for three months now:
- You don't have NE2 anymore
- You added $30 phone upgrade fee
- The phones you sell are all skinned (with one exception)
- All your phones are loaded with bloatware
- You don't update your phones (Incredible 2 owner here, we were promised ICS back on the Mayan's previous calendar)
- Despite what everybody says about your network my parent's kitchen is a dead zone, and so are several of my friends' places in LA
- When I go hiking or climbing in remote areas in So Cal my friends on ATT almost always are the ones with service if anybody has it, but not the people on VZW
- And to top it off, the bill is sky-high.

Jnorton2724

Nov 6, 2012
Visit site
Verizon charges to much for everything and the in store/on the phone customer service is terrible. I will never go back to that sh*tty f**king company. Tell them you prefer saving 70 a month and being free from contracts. F**k them. :D

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Android Central Forums

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Akshay