So I have PBX & Sipdroid running on N4 per the $30 guide. Last night I dialed 611 on my N4, and the Pbx/sipdroid interface popped up after I hit the call button. This is similar to when you make a normal phone call. I got an error and the phone hung up. I played around with dialing using WIFI and Cell. It seems like there was no difference. I'm not sure what I did but some time later after messing around, I was able to connect to Tmobile dialing 611.

So I'm starting to wonder, when is Pbx/sipdroid active? I think that I couldn't get Tmobile because I was running Pbx/sipdroid and the phone doesn't recognize Tmobile 611 no. I recall setting the sipdroid settings to WLAN in one of the setup steps. Do I need to change this setting to something like Cell/data network if I want to call out while out of WIFI to not use my minutes?
    12-21-2012 12:07 PM
    So I have PBX & Sipdroid running on N4 per the $30 guide. Last night I dialed 611 on my N4, and the Pbx/sipdroid interface popped up after I hit the call button. This is similar to when you make a normal phone call. I got an error and the phone hung up. I played around with dialing using WIFI and Cell. It seems like there was no difference. I'm not sure what I did but some time later after messing around, I was able to connect to Tmobile dialing 611.

So I'm starting to wonder, when is Pbx/sipdroid active? I think that I couldn't get Tmobile because I was running Pbx/sipdroid and the phone doesn't recognize Tmobile 611 no. I recall setting the sipdroid settings to WLAN in one of the setup steps. Do I need to change this setting to something like Cell/data network if I want to call out while out of WIFI to not use my minutes?
    If you are using sipdroid/pbxes to make calls, it's equivalent to making calls from gmail on PC. Of course you can't reach tmo by dialing 611.

I'm confused what you are trying to do. Are you trying to call 611 or are you trying not to use minutes?

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2
    12-21-2012 08:25 PM