nexus 4 in stores?

kolee

Dec 24, 2012
Visit site
i was wondering,where can u buy a nexus 4 in an actual store and not online or in t-mobile? cause im going to italy on new year and i wanted to know if i can get it there. please tell me if u know something :)

thanks in advance

gmtom1

May 16, 2010
Visit site
Only some T-Mobile stores have them. Check the site for the stores near you and call. Other than that, you're SOL.

Hubertsng

Dec 4, 2012
Visit site
Yeah. there are no other stores with it in stock, the play store is sold out for a ton of back orders so you are almost out of luck.

Jnorton2724

Nov 6, 2012
Visit site
They can't even keep them in stock online. They won't be in stores anytime soon. Might be a couple months.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Android Central Forums

paul-c

Oct 19, 2011
Visit site
I'm pretty sure they're only selling them at the T-Mobile stores in their premium markets. I remember hearing that they were getting very limited stock anyways, though.

Sent from my Motorola RAZR i

PWC Realtor

May 17, 2010
Visit site
I'm pretty sure they're only selling them at the T-Mobile stores in their premium markets. I remember hearing that they were getting very limited stock anyways, though.

Sent from my Motorola RAZR i

I'm in the 7th wealthiest county in the nation by median household income and none of the T-mobile stores here had a Nexus 4 in stock when I went in to get my SIM card cut which was on December 15th

Hubertsng

Dec 4, 2012
Visit site
I'm in the 7th wealthiest county in the nation by median household income and none of the T-mobile stores here had a Nexus 4 in stock when I went in to get my SIM card cut which was on December 15th

Because the Nexus 4 is sold out... a lot.... Sold out in every country and probably backordered to 3 weeks + (just taking a guess.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Akshay