Google play updated Nexus 4 order to today 12-27-12 and charged CC

strider2

Dec 11, 2012
Visit site
I ordered on dec 11th and got a tracking number on dec 29th. Tracking number was not working till 11 AM today.
Now UPS is showing the status. Hopefully I will get mine tomorrow or Wednesday.
If it comes tomorrow, I will get a nice gift for the new year ;)

anon(5324511)

Jun 26, 2010
Visit site
Ordered dec 6 and it is now sitting in lexington KY! I had a shipping number since Saturday but checked later today and that when it finally recognized it. My card no longer has a pending charge but a posted charge against it....that means definitely this week!! weather permitting!! go away snow!!!!!!!

myl0tt

Jul 4, 2012
Visit site
Ordered on the 5th 5-6 weeks delivery 4 weeks have passed nothing yet

Sent from my HTC Vision using Android Central Forums

Doooshty

Jan 30, 2011
Visit site
I ordered 12/02. My card showed a pending charge on 12/28 but now it's gone. :(

However, if you contact Google on http://support.google.com/googleplay/bin/request.py?&contact_type=devices_shipping_status and put in your order number, they will email you quickly about when your device is going to ship.

Unfortunately for me...

Same here. Just leave my order alone unless you're shipping it. Driving me crazy with all the changing of dates and stuff. Its like they want to get my hopes up just to let me down.

Dstanton10

Dec 21, 2012
Visit site
Same here. Just leave my order alone unless you're shipping it. Driving me crazy with all the changing of dates and stuff. Its like they want to get my hopes up just to let me down.
If you used a credit card (ex: American express) Pending charges go away in 72 hours.
(This is a repost because my other post did not go through)

Dstanton10

Dec 21, 2012
Visit site
You cant see it... but its still there. The credit card company can see it.

- - - Updated - - -

You cant see it... but its still there. The credit card company can see it.

Doooshty

Jan 30, 2011
Visit site
If you used a credit card (ex: American express) Pending charges go away in 72 hours.
(This is a repost because my other post did not go through)

Its not the pending charge. Its the pending charge on the nov 27th, then updating my order to 12/06 with a new pending charge, then updating it to the 28th with a new pending charge that has dropped off. Just leave it alone until you're actually ready to ship. Don't give me false hope.

AuntieJimbo

Dec 14, 2012
Visit site
I feel like a young teenaged girl waiting for a cute boy to call. I've done extra cleaning around my house, painted my nails, and will next make a chocolate souffle all in the hopes that an inconvenient moment assures the arrival of the UPS guy. COME ON!!

Doooshty

Jan 30, 2011
Visit site
This is my first nexus, and if I ever get it, my last. This has been the hardest i have ever worked to getacompany to take my money.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FarajWala800