Google play updated Nexus 4 order to today 12-27-12 and charged CC

Alexg314

Nov 29, 2012
Visit site
Received it! Too bad it's the one I'm planning on selling -_- (selling the 8gb and keeping the 16gb, just in case you're wondering if they're the same)

It's weird that UPS didn't ship them both together

Dstanton10

Dec 21, 2012
Visit site
Its Wednesday evening... if it did not ship by now... the chances of receiving it by Friday go down significantly. Google this is unacceptable....

padfooter

Jan 2, 2013
Visit site
Received it! Too bad it's the one I'm planning on selling -_- (selling the 8gb and keeping the 16gb, just in case you're wondering if they're the same)

It's weird that UPS didn't ship them both together

Important things I am sure everyone is anxious to know - Does the back cover has that glitterring effect?

Alexg314

Nov 29, 2012
Visit site
It's worth noting that this one was made in Korea. I believe I heard on XDA that the ones made in China were the ones coming in without glitter? Don't hold me to that though

Dstanton10

Dec 21, 2012
Visit site
I think all of our phones are on the same shipment, hopefully our phones will ship tomorrow. They better ship by Friday. If not by the time we get our phones the new Nexus will be out.

Doooshty

Jan 30, 2011
Visit site
I think all of our phones are on the same shipment, hopefully our phones will ship tomorrow. They better ship by Friday. If not by the time we get our phones the new Nexus will be out.

My phone updated on the 28th to pre-order with a pending charge. The charge has sense dropped off and per email, nothing has changed with my order. So until I actually receive it, I don't believe it.

Dstanton10

Dec 21, 2012
Visit site
Whats also scary is that so many if theses of theses phones being built.... is the build quality going to be the same? As it is people are saying the phone lost its glitter.

Doooshty

Jan 30, 2011
Visit site
Whats also scary is that so many if theses of theses phones being built.... is the build quality going to be the same? As it is people are saying the phone lost its glitter.

That was my worry, by ramping up production will quality control be an issue...

bbdub

Sep 12, 2010
Visit site
It finally shipped. Can't wait. I'm not expecting it until Monday at the soonest

Yeah! Mine has shipped as well. It won't be long now! I know UPS does not deliver on Saturdays but I see UPS has Saturday pickup. Hopefully that is a possibility if the phone is in town then.

cormaster628

Apr 26, 2012
Visit site
All and all mine shipped in one business day so those of you whose orders shipped might get it tomorrow. UPS and FedEx are dead right now, I used to work for FedEx, Christmas was a nightmare but as soon as it's over, it's dead until mid February.

Only issue you may have is if Google has actually shipped it yet. They generate tracking numbers and tell people their orders have shipped when they actually haven't. Same with any business really, their definition of shipping means they packaged the item, put a paid label on it, and it's in logitistics hands now.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk 2

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Finsrepair