UK order 16gb Nexus 4 Thursday 6th of December

chins22

Jun 30, 2012
Visit site
how comes? were u out when they came round?

ya I am at work in the midlands - will go back to London and go to the depot later tonight.
Was going to pick up tomorrow but they said I can come down after 7 when the van comes back with the undelivered stuff :)
Being very careful with TNT this time :p

barquentine

Jul 14, 2012
Visit site
I was a bit miffed about it not being delivered Saturday because re-delivery was going to get awkward. However I got really lucky, just as I was heading off to work TNT arrived. I don't mind the waiting so much as the not knowing. Hope other people get theirs soon.

GadgetHoney

Dec 28, 2012
Visit site
I was a bit miffed about it not being delivered Saturday because re-delivery was going to get awkward. However I got really lucky, just as I was heading off to work TNT arrived. I don't mind the waiting so much as the not knowing. Hope other people get theirs soon.

That's good to hear :) I'm using it now and the big screen is great. I have an iPhone 5 and other phones. I just sold the Samsung s2 and that really never felt like a big screen. But this really does. I have to say its better wider and longer than just longer. Sorry Apple! I have small hands but find the phone still comfortable to use.

Sonic Alpha

Nov 18, 2012
Visit site
I was going to order this one: Leather Flip Case for Google Nexus 4 - Black

But wasn't in stock. So ordered a cheaper version from amazon. Shocking quality!!! Should have waited *sigh* :(

I wanted one like that, but missed that particular one. The alternatives were over ?20.

That being said, the Ringke one is similar to the case on my current phone, so it'll do what I need (if it ever arrives) ;)

GadgetHoney

Dec 28, 2012
Visit site
I wanted one like that, but missed that particular one. The alternatives were over ?20.

That being said, the Ringke one is similar to the case on my current phone, so it'll do what I need (if it ever arrives) ;)

Yea I like flip cases. The one u have gone for is a good make. Unlike the shoddy one I bought from Amazon trying to save money and time!
Your day will come :)

John Mills1

Jan 8, 2013
Visit site
Hi all, got mine at last, but had to go to TNT depot as driver did not get to me due to delays caused by snow. First impressions very good but forgot I need a micro Sim. Makes my HTC Desire seem very tired. :):)

- - - Updated - - -

Hi all, got mine at last, but had to go to TNT depot as driver did not get to me due to delays caused by snow. First impressions very good but forgot I need a micro Sim. Makes my HTC Desire seem very tired. :):)

GadgetHoney

Dec 28, 2012
Visit site

- - - Updated - - -

Good isn't it?? Sorry for those guys who haven't got theirs yet :(