UK order 16gb Nexus 4 Thursday 6th of December

ivrimon

Nov 19, 2012
Visit site
Could be, or I was just one of the lucky few. It just arrived, so I best get on with setting it up :)

Luckily setting up doesn't take too long anymore so you'll be able to play soon :). Though, I wish Google made a desktop client to sync music instead of doing it over the Internet. Would have made my setup so much quicker.

I just tried out photosphere and it worked a lot better than I expected. Still getting used to the size as it dwarves my last phone!

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Android Central Forums

John Mills1

Jan 8, 2013
Visit site
Good isn't it?? Sorry for those guys who haven't got theirs yet :(

Yes GadgetHoney I really like its sleek look. :) Shame to bulk up with cover but will probably go for flip case. Any more recommendations anyone?

Will try to post some photos later. I'm sure it won't be long for people still waiting.

John Mills1

Jan 8, 2013
Visit site
Last edited:

Sonic Alpha

Nov 18, 2012
Visit site
Luckily setting up doesn't take too long anymore so you'll be able to play soon :)

It was super simple, though the Nexus 4 did decide to use my Nexus 7's static ip address, even after I specified a different one.

I wish Google made a desktop client to sync music instead of doing it over the Internet.

Have you tried the Winamp app? I believe it syncs music between the desktop & mobile versions ;)

GadgetHoney

Dec 28, 2012
Visit site
Attempt to add a link to photo. Does it work? Quick snaps taken without playing with any settings. Not as sharp as I would like!

https://plus.google.com/app/plus/x/...d=t1&source=apppromo&phid=5836285803242581602

And:

https://plus.google.com/app/basic/p...p=1jhdk9oe94ztv&force=1&partnerid=t1&sview=20

But look much better when uploaded to Picasa! Hopefully you can see the improvement! :)

https://picasaweb.google.com/106392376600713425338/12213

Wow! Great pics! Nice scenery!!! I only got around to taking pics of the sofa!

Last edited:

GadgetHoney

Dec 28, 2012
Visit site
Yes GadgetHoney I really like its sleek look. :) Shame to bulk up with cover but will probably go for flip case. Any more recommendations anyone?

Will try to post some photos later. I'm sure it won't be long for people still waiting.

Yea the crap case I bought is a no no! Had to make do with an equally crappy plastic cover (non flip) that I bought only cos it came with a free screen protector! Not bad for around ?2! So need to reinvest in a better flip case. Probably the one I originally saw. The screen is a real treat. It's also light and really really fast!!!

myl0tt

Jul 4, 2012
Visit site
Just got my shipping email ordered on the 5/12/12 so well over the 5-6 weeks estimate but sure its worth the wait :D

Sent from my HTC Vision using Android Central Forums

chins22

Jun 30, 2012
Visit site
Yea the crap case I bought is a no no! Had to make do with an equally crappy plastic cover (non flip) that I bought only cos it came with a free screen protector! Not bad for around ?2! So need to reinvest in a better flip case. Probably the one I originally saw. The screen is a real treat. It's also light and really really fast!!!

hello!
I ordered a leather case from Expansys UK on 6th Dec - little expensive but I want that only :p
I used one like this for my Desire, it lasted really well and did a grt job for 2+ years - the old phone is still spotless :)

(PDair Leather Case for LG Nexus 4 (Vertical Pouch Type, Black) - Expansys.com UK)
They still do not have it in the stock - horrible customer service!
Now just have ordered a ?1.49 from Amazon until the leather one arrives later

GadgetHoney

Dec 28, 2012
Visit site
hello!
I ordered a leather case from Expansys UK on 6th Dec - little expensive but I want that only :p
I used one like this for my Desire, it lasted really well and did a grt job for 2+ years - the old phone is still spotless :)

(PDair Leather Case for LG Nexus 4 (Vertical Pouch Type, Black) - Expansys.com UK)
They still do not have it in the stock - horrible customer service!
Now just have ordered a ?1.49 from Amazon until the leather one arrives later

Yea thanks saw that one. But just ordered this one. Looks like good quality StilGut, UltraSlim, executive case crafted from genuine leather for Google Nexus 4 / LG E960 Mako, in black:Amazon:Computers & Accessories

ehsaan

Jul 10, 2012
Visit site
I love this damn phone, and if you guys want a good flip case get the poetic slimbook, its a really nice case, i've got it myslef

barquentine

Jul 14, 2012
Visit site
Hi Desire was ok but over time became unreliable and unresponsive. More recently the camera failed! Still getting to know N4 but it looks very promising! :)

The headphone jack on my Desire died a few weeks ago and I kept running out of space so constantly had to delete apps.

I love my N4 but it hasn't left the house yet because my neighbourhood is currently a giant sheet of ice. I'm waiting until a) my case arrives and b) I can move around without slipping over!

robbierail

Jan 23, 2013
Visit site
After seven weeks from 6th Dec, the little beauty arrived this morning. Fired up and all's well with the world now. Just waiting for the Shenit Bumper Case to arrive from Hong Kong. I ordered a couple of weeks ago as it looks exactly the same as the 'Official' version which is of course unobtainable, but is half the price. The old HTC Desire has served well over the last couple of years but like barquentine says, kept running out of memory. the 16 gig should be more than ample for me.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
2fedes