UK order 16gb Nexus 4 Thursday 6th of December

GadgetHoney

Dec 28, 2012
Visit site
The headphone jack on my Desire died a few weeks ago and I kept running out of space so constantly had to delete apps.

I love my N4 but it hasn't left the house yet because my neighbourhood is currently a giant sheet of ice. I'm waiting until a) my case arrives and b) I can move around without slipping over!

Loooooool!!!

GadgetHoney

Dec 28, 2012
Visit site
What's really funny is that some of you are talking about the HTC desire that I also had but I didn't have it for a long I ended up selling it to get an iPhone! Which seems like absolutely ages ago! You guys are VERY loyal :)

theboymolloy

Jan 21, 2013
Visit site
Been following this thread for a while, nice to know that I wasn't the only one waiting forever!
Phone arrived yesterday, this cover LG GOOGLE NEXUS 4 GEL SKIN CASE TPU COVER - STYLISH DESIGN | eBay arrived today, cheap and should prevent breakage and looks pretty discrete. Now to get my Micro SIM

- - - Updated - - -

Been following this thread for a while, nice to know that I wasn't the only one waiting forever!
Phone arrived yesterday, this cover http://item.mobileweb.ebay.co.uk/viewitem?itemId=360535014154 arrived today, cheap and should prevent breakage and looks pretty discrete. Now to get my Micro SIM

ehsaan

Jul 10, 2012
Visit site
So the phone is actually damn nice when you actually use it, its real fast and just smooth overall, but my main problem is, and i wanna know if any of you guys have the same problem too, is that my WiFi doesnt work at home, it connects and i get full bars on the WiFi indicator and its the colour blue but yet it still doesnt work, but at my college it does work for some odd reason, so yeah does anyone else have this problem? and or know how to fix this problem??????

Sonic Alpha

Nov 18, 2012
Visit site
my WiFi doesnt work at home, it connects and i get full bars on the WiFi indicator and its the colour blue but yet it still doesnt work, but at my college it does work for some odd reason, so yeah does anyone else have this problem? and or know how to fix this problem??????

Do you have any other devices using the same ip address on your home network?

John Mills1

Jan 8, 2013
Visit site
So the phone is actually damn nice when you actually use it, its real fast and just smooth overall, but my main problem is, and i wanna know if any of you guys have the same problem too, is that my WiFi doesnt work at home, it connects and i get full bars on the WiFi indicator and its the colour blue but yet it still doesnt work, but at my college it does work for some odd reason, so yeah does anyone else have this problem? and or know how to fix this problem??????
No problem at home for me. Sorry I can't suggest a solution. Hope you sort it soon!

John Mills1

Jan 8, 2013
Visit site
Got this flip case cover.
Sleek Gadgets - Blue Leather Flip Case Cover for Google Nexus 4:Amazon:Electronics
Not real leather and has that nasty faux leather smell. I'm sure that will fade. Apart from that looks smart and should provide good protection to front and back if dropped, particularly when flap closed. Of course the front is exposed if you drop phone when flap open. I was in two minds about getting a cover as the phone is so sleek but I'll be happy to use the cover when out and about and enjoy it naked at home. The phone that is!:)

GadgetHoney

Dec 28, 2012
Visit site
Got this flip case cover.
Sleek Gadgets - Blue Leather Flip Case Cover for Google Nexus 4:Amazon:Electronics
Not real leather and has that nasty faux leather smell. I'm sure that will fade. Apart from that looks smart and should provide good protection to front and back if dropped, particularly when flap closed. Of course the front is exposed if you drop phone when flap open. I was in two minds about getting a cover as the phone is so sleek but I'll be happy to use the cover when out and about and enjoy it naked at home. The phone that is!:)

Lol Lol Lol and Lol!!!

Yea saw this one too. I have now forked out ?30 :/

GadgetHoney

Dec 28, 2012
Visit site

Maybe change router signal channel. Change password.

GadgetHoney

Dec 28, 2012
Visit site
yeahh my there is a galaxy s3 and s2 and Gnexus in my house and they all work fine except for my N4, but the WiFi does work at my college so i dnt know whats happening

- - - Updated - - -

How do you do this???

You log on online to your settings. We use sky so you log in as the administrator to your router. Not sure how other internet providers do this. But this info is provided by sky. Its called the sky router log in.

GadgetHoney

Dec 28, 2012
Visit site
Hey buddies. I discovered my phone had some judder issues when I was scrolling through home screens. Apparently it's to do with the Play recommends widget. I'm glad to say I took it off one of the screens and now it's judder free! Anybody else had this issue?

ehsaan

Jul 10, 2012
Visit site
New router?
Nope, a new nexus, cos i cant seem to make it work, and i should get the new one by the end of next week and see if that works, but i've been searching online and alot of people have also been reporting the same problem as mine, and google also confronted the probem and said its a bug in OS and the should fix it soon, so yeah, i jus hope the replacement will fix it seeing as not everyone has this problem, so it could also be due individual phones too.

GadgetHoney

Dec 28, 2012
Visit site
Nope, a new nexus, cos i cant seem to make it work, and i should get the new one by the end of next week and see if that works, but i've been searching online and alot of people have also been reporting the same problem as mine, and google also confronted the probem and said its a bug in OS and the should fix it soon, so yeah, i jus hope the replacement will fix it seeing as not everyone has this problem, so it could also be due individual phones too.

Wow! I'm most impressed they can send you a new one by next week!!

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
roshanchoudhary