How to download pictures from box account?

Pughypro

Dec 18, 2012
Visit site
I'm probably being really thick here, but I have the box app downloaded and have got the free 50gb promotion, but for the life of me I can't work out how to download pics I have uploaded to my gallery on my Nexus 4? Any help much appreciated :D

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Android Central Forums

Lugz6002

Dec 27, 2012
Visit site
Tap and hold the picture you want to download, then select the download option on the bottom, far left (the arrow pointing down). You should then get a choice of where to download to.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk 2

Pughypro

Dec 18, 2012
Visit site
As a complete android noob where should I be choosing to download to? Everywhere I've tried so far I can't then find it again!! :mad:

SOLGarion

Nov 6, 2012
Visit site
It should default to your download folder which is one of the options/folders in the gallery app.

You can choose to put it anywhere and the file structure is same as any computer/windows. You can download Astro or ES file explorer from Google Play to track down the folder you download to if you have troubles finding the files.

Pughypro

Dec 18, 2012
Visit site
It should default to your download folder which is one of the options/folders in the gallery app.

That's what I thought, but I've just tried again and the place I am downloading to is the sdcard/download option and I look in my downloads but its not there?

It says "transferring"? Is that what it's supposed to say?

Thanks.

SOLGarion

Nov 6, 2012
Visit site
This is weird , you're right. It is in the download folder because I can find it with astro but won't show up there via gallery app.

Found a work around though. If you download it via a browser it will be in the download folder and visible in gallery. Either log in via the web or click the share button and copy link and paste it into browser and download from there.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kemberley1