Canceling Order

austriak

May 25, 2011
Visit site
I changed my mind on getting the Nexus 4 a couple days after ordering and both online and over the phone, I was told that I could not cancel since it was more than an hour since I ordered. I think that is ridiculous since the phone was estimated to be shipping in 5 to 6 weeks. I can understand if it wad going to be within days.

If I go into my google wallet and delete my credit card, will google not be able to charge me when they are ready to ship and, therefore, will not ship and cancel my order? I went ahead and deleted it and it had a pop up that said it would effect my nexus 4 order. It didn't say how, only that it would effect it.

Anyone do this?

Doooshty

Jan 30, 2011
Visit site
I cancelled by clicking "cancel" in the play store. I ordered a second 16gb and decided to cancel it weeks after ordering. Never had any issue with it.

austriak

May 25, 2011
Visit site
I cancelled by clicking "cancel" in the play store. I ordered a second 16gb and decided to cancel it weeks after ordering. Never had any issue with it.

When I tried to cancel, I get an email that says it is too late. I attempted first time a couple hours after ordering.

rupam95

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
Maybe you can try contacting your bank and see if they can cancel the transaction.

OR,

You can resell it to me for the same price and i will even pay extra for shipping :p

Hubertsng

Dec 4, 2012
Visit site
If u just ordered, u can cancel. Go to the recepit u got and it will tell you. Uf itll arrive soon, mark up the price and sell for a profit

Sent from my Nexus 4