anyone had any luck on shipping refund?

jinjin12

Nov 28, 2012
Visit site
i swear i read on this forum or xda developers that some people who ordereed from the second wave/restock and who their items sent a little late got a refund.

darkoman4

Nov 8, 2012
Visit site
I am allready over their 5 weeks shipping window. In other words, they didn't fulfill their promise, and need to refund their shipping charges. Not that those 12 dollars are going to help my financial situation much but, me as a business owner would never charge for shipping if I didn't get my product to a customer on time.

GopherDroid

Nov 19, 2012
Visit site
Ordered in the first batch. N4 the day it went on sale; bumper around 7 am the next morning. Took a couple weeks to get the Nexus, about 1 more for the bumper. N4 shipping was automatically refunded. Had to call to get the bumper shipping refunded, but Google did so right away without issue.

Ulairi

Apr 25, 2010
Visit site
I am allready over their 5 weeks shipping window. In other words, they didn't fulfill their promise, and need to refund their shipping charges. Not that those 12 dollars are going to help my financial situation much but, me as a business owner would never charge for shipping if I didn't get my product to a customer on time.

It's not exactly a promise. It's an estimate and I remember it being 5-6 weeks. Also, they haven't charged you for anything, yet.

jinjin12

Nov 28, 2012
Visit site

i remember i was charged $15 lol not $12 lol

anon(847090)

Jul 8, 2012
Visit site
i swear i read on this forum or xda developers that some people who ordereed from the second wave/restock and who their items sent a little late got a refund.

its not the second wave its the first wave and the one who got backordered will get a shipping refund..

I was backordered on first wave and i got my shipping refund. the rest as of now wont get a refund.

Hubertsng

Dec 4, 2012
Visit site
its not the second wave its the first wave and the one who got backordered will get a shipping refund..

I was backordered on first wave and i got my shipping refund. the rest as of now wont get a refund.

Oh really? Didn't know that, just thought they got a really fast shipping but everyone is now a days in the secnod wave

dan1431

Mar 29, 2010
Visit site
I was in the Nov. 27th shipping group who was in shipping limbo for 6 days.

I got my shipping refunded, but only after disputing the shipping charge with my Credit Card Company.

After hearing that Google claimed it was within the shipping estimate and would not issue a refund of their own accord, even though a tracking number was issued and then it took 6 days to actually ship.

My Credit Card company opened an investigation because as was explained to me, my Credit Card Company defines a shipping estimate as the time it take from the time the order was placed to the issuance of a shipping label.

After the issuance of a shipping label the type of shipping (1 day/2 day/3 day/etc.) takes precedence and it took 6 days to ship after the tracking label was created, I paid for TWO Day Shipping, thus in my banks eyes I was entitled to a refund.

Two days later, I was informed that Google agreed to a refund and it hit my Credit Card statement two days after that.

Dan

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kerokekerol