shipping nexus 4 to Israel

matan94

Jan 2, 2013
Visit site
i bought from google play my nexus 4 and my uncle recieved the phone from google today i am living in israel my question is, if someone can tell me what shipping company there is to deliver my nexsus 4 and what the price they want including everything? and my uncle live in usa so i need shpping company from usa to israel and how much money they want for it ?

matan94

Jan 2, 2013
Visit site
yea okay my uncle say that you need a Insurance for this you know if the mail lost so its lost and if you can say why its cost alot so much like 100 dollar in ups but i dont know to price in fedex maybe you can tell me the price ?

gone down south

Jul 24, 2012
Visit site
yea okay my uncle say that you need a Insurance for this you know if the mail lost so its lost and if you can say why its cost alot so much like 100 dollar in ups but i dont know to price in fedex maybe you can tell me the price ?

They have websites, you know......

gone down south

Jul 24, 2012
Visit site
The Post Office carries millions of packages a day all over the world without incident. If you're really worried, pay a couple extra bucks for tracking/insurance up front, but it's not really a big deal.

matan94

Jan 2, 2013
Visit site
okay so you think 100 dollar its extra bucks ? because i think i payed 350 dollar and now the tax 15 dollar its not the problem after thsi i need to pay 100 dollar and then i need to pay for the phone when he deliverd to pay more tax in my country

ido1985

Dec 2, 2012
Visit site
hey, i'm not sure if you understand this or not but there's a 15% tax in israel for imported phones. sending it + insurance will cost you about 20 dollars i think (ups).

matan94

Jan 2, 2013
Visit site
So you say that nexus 4 if I want to send him to Israel from usa +insurence will cost only 20 dollars but my uncle checked and it cost 130 dollar in ups because he said that this device they want more money.electronic device ?

Fairclough

Nov 2, 2012
Visit site
Its not that hard to go onto a website e.g Post a looking up the prices! just reading this post is pissing me off.
International Price Calculator
I did a custom size.... 2lb.... it ranged from $17-100 how hard was that? i don't even live in America.
God, you should of thought of this before ordering the phone!

skafri#WN

Oct 20, 2010
Visit site
Just have your uncle take it to the post office. Airmail should cost maybe $20 and arrive within 2 weeks. I send packages to Israel all the time, never had an issue!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
axool