[Q] Zenonia 5 Save File Backup and Restore?

zoomup627

Dec 30, 2012
Visit site
Hello~ All Experts.

Recently I have changed my phone from LG Spectrum Verizon to Nexus 4 Straight Talk.
Been loving the phone and am glad that I got off Verizon..(finally)

Well I was enjoying my phone as usual but I encountered a problem.
I was playing the game Zenonia 5 on my LG Spectrum (VS920) and well wanted to play it on my Nexus 4 before I sold it.
So I used several method to backup the files...but all method has failed...

1. Used titanium backup to backup game data + game. restored it in Nexus 4. -> Game will not start at all. Just blank black screen when started.

2. backed up the files in data/data/com.gamevil.... and copied this into the same folders in Nexus 4...Did not work..same output.

3. Using Titanium, I tried using the "data only backup" and restored it..still the same result..

I have been playing long hours on Zenonia 5 ..and well the same thing happened when I was playing Zenonia4 so..I just stopped playing.
But this time I really would like to see the ending...lol.

Can anybody help me?
Thank you in advance for your help.

I invested $10 in this game and..I am level 70.. I really do not want to lose it! :'(

THanks!!!

Hubertsng

Dec 4, 2012
Visit site
Hello~ All Experts.

Recently I have changed my phone from LG Spectrum Verizon to Nexus 4 Straight Talk.
Been loving the phone and am glad that I got off Verizon..(finally)

Well I was enjoying my phone as usual but I encountered a problem.
I was playing the game Zenonia 5 on my LG Spectrum (VS920) and well wanted to play it on my Nexus 4 before I sold it.
So I used several method to backup the files...but all method has failed...

1. Used titanium backup to backup game data + game. restored it in Nexus 4. -> Game will not start at all. Just blank black screen when started.

2. backed up the files in data/data/com.gamevil.... and copied this into the same folders in Nexus 4...Did not work..same output.

3. Using Titanium, I tried using the "data only backup" and restored it..still the same result..

I have been playing long hours on Zenonia 5 ..and well the same thing happened when I was playing Zenonia4 so..I just stopped playing.
But this time I really would like to see the ending...lol.

Can anybody help me?
Thank you in advance for your help.

I invested $10 in this game and..I am level 70.. I really do not want to lose it! :'(

THanks!!!

Check the playstore and see if zenonia 5 is such supported by the device and software

Sent from my Nexus 4

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FarajWala800