Yeessssssssssss

mcelmeel17

Jan 1, 2012
Visit site
My nexus 4 just got delivered to my apartment. Unfortunately I don't get home from school for another hour :( but I'm so damn excited I had to post. :DDD

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Android Central Forums

anon(847090)

Jul 8, 2012
Visit site
My nexus 4 just got delivered to my apartment. Unfortunately I don't get home from school for another hour :( but I'm so damn excited I had to post. :DDD

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Android Central Forums

congrats! you worried about waiting 1 hour? hear my story. my nexus 4 got delivered on Thursday but didnt realize it but when i saw the notification on friday it was already late.
they closed the apartment office for 2 days and i had to wait 2 days(sat and sun). finally got it monday evening

Hubertsng

Dec 4, 2012
Visit site
know how you feel dude. My shipping confirmation was friday and i was going to get it on monday, those weekends were torture!

mcelmeel17

Jan 1, 2012
Visit site
I've had the phone since Thursday and I wanted to hold off on talking about it till I used it a little...holy moly this thing is awesome. Got everything installed the way I want and its soooo smooth. The glass is so smooth too. Its literally like butter in every way. I have noticed the rattle but all the reports seem to indicate that its a floating lense in the camera housing so if that's the case, then I don't care. No yellow tint as of yet and it doesn't creak. The only thing I have yet to do is cut my sim card from my galaxy nexus so that I can get cell data. Looking forward to HSPA+42 speeds. Anyway, just wanted to say, if anybody has doubts about getting this phone when its available, don't doubt and just order. Its worth the wait. :)

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Android Central Forums

Hubertsng

Dec 4, 2012
Visit site
I've had the phone since Thursday and I wanted to hold off on talking about it till I used it a little...holy moly this thing is awesome. Got everything installed the way I want and its soooo smooth. The glass is so smooth too. Its literally like butter in every way. I have noticed the rattle but all the reports seem to indicate that its a floating lense in the camera housing so if that's the case, then I don't care. No yellow tint as of yet and it doesn't creak. The only thing I have yet to do is cut my sim card from my galaxy nexus so that I can get cell data. Looking forward to HSPA+42 speeds. Anyway, just wanted to say, if anybody has doubts about getting this phone when its available, don't doubt and just order. Its worth the wait. :)

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Android Central Forums

:O it using it nexus 7 for that message? How dare you!

Sent from my Nexus 4

mcelmeel17

Jan 1, 2012
Visit site
I'm a nexus whore. Galaxy nexus, nexus 4 and nexus 7. All amazing devices. Love having a pocketable tablet :)

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Android Central Forums

whymista

Jan 16, 2012
Visit site
congrats! you worried about waiting 1 hour? hear my story. my nexus 4 got delivered on Thursday but didnt realize it but when i saw the notification on friday it was already late.
they closed the apartment office for 2 days and i had to wait 2 days(sat and sun). finally got it monday evening

Ouch

rhea

Aug 2, 2011
Visit site
Great news! Maybe those long-awaited deliveries indicate that a new supply will show up in the next month or so.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pierre5463