Nexus 4 "producing, in process", not halted

TheLibertarian

Sep 3, 2012
Visit site
Lets go ahead and dispel those rumors that LG is halting any sort of production on the current Nexus 4 device; that rumor has been blown well out of proportion, especially considering the lack of factual information to support that claim.

I just spoke to an LG customer service rep, who then checked with her manager (of some sort), who reported back to me that the N4 is labeled in their inventory as "producing, in process" and the expected ship date is "within a couple weeks, less than a month." However, she could not give me an exact ETA due to the "unexpected, high volume order" that is undergoing an "in-depth quality check."

So there you have it, somewhat; copied those quotes directly from our chat. I'm not claiming this is the honest to God truth, but it's certainly more credible than LG halting production for no apparent, logical reason.

anon(847090)

Jul 8, 2012
Visit site

read the thread which had this rumors. No LG spokemen said they are stopping Nexus 4 production its some douch who made this up.

show me an article which said LG is going to stop production!! I meant not some douch article but official confirmation. you will find none.

LG said we will work with google on more Nexus devices so did motorola long time ago.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kirk781