Well i just got a bug

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hubertsng

Dec 4, 2012
Visit site
Yup. My homescreen dissapeared, no launxhers or root. Weird bug, fixes when i press the appbswitcher and then home

Sent from my Nexus 4

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1358279217522.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1358279217522.jpg
    6.4 KB · Views: 204

Hubertsng

Dec 4, 2012
Visit site
Oh. Well I'm what you call an absolute noob or even a nooblet. Got no idea about all this android stuff

Sent from my Nexus 4

Paul627g

AC Moderator All-Star
Nov 25, 2010
Visit site
Word of warning. Next time I read any racial or discriminating comments regardless of a joke or not you will be banned.

We have zero tolerance for that.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Android Central Forums

Lanhoj

May 16, 2011
Visit site
Were you using Nova Launcher?
I did that a lot on my GNex (few times a day) but N4 only did it once the last 2 weeks & on both phones only occurred when I cleared all Apps from the Recent Apps list.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Android Central Forums

Hubertsng

Dec 4, 2012
Visit site
I bleeped it out :/

Plus i didnt insult anuone nor is that word bad. In the 18th century, every african american waa called that.

Sent from my Nexus 4

NotJustAPhone

Jan 29, 2011
Visit site
I bleeped it out :/

Plus i didnt insult anuone nor is that word bad. In the 18th century, every african american waa called that.

Sent from my Nexus 4

In case you haven't noticed, this isn't the 18th century. Post a comment like that again and you will be banned.

Sent from my SGSIII

mycrownvic02#WN

Dec 15, 2009
Visit site
I saw what he posted and it definitely offended me. To be honest, I'm surprised he wasn't banned already. Of course it wouldn't seem offensive to the op, who is isn't black.

Hubertsng

Dec 4, 2012
Visit site
In case you haven't noticed, this isn't the 18th century. Post a comment like that again and you will be banned.

Sent from my SGSIII

I repeat, i never insulted anyone... Its just a term just like how history books use bad words because they are terms....
And i said that to say it isnt generally offensive and people that were are too sensitive, especially when i didnt even insult people

Sent from my Nexus 4

NotJustAPhone

Jan 29, 2011
Visit site
I repeat, i never insulted anyone... Its just a term just like how history books use bad words because they are terms....
And i said that to say it isnt generally offensive and people that were are too sensitive, especially when i didnt even insult people

Sent from my Nexus 4

Stop trying to defend the indefensible and think carefully before you post again. We have given you ample opportunity to put this behind you. I suggest that you take it.

Sent from my SGSIII

AbuYazeedUK

Oct 4, 2012
Visit site
i thought he just said "noob" so i was confused, guess i missed what he said earlier.

nooblet:
1. A young noob

2. People that are more immature than the average noobs.

3. An extreme noob
Only a nooblet like you could've done that!

had to search that one up i guess it wasn't that then.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
akbarramadhani12