Nexus 4 for a note 2

codeda

Jan 28, 2012
Visit site
I would just buy the phone off him out right at a super discount. Then you can use it as your tablet and swap in the sim when you are ok with lugging it around but go back to the N4 when you need to travel lighter. lol

Lol I actually thought of that same thing this morning " wonder if I could just keep both for a bit" great minds..... ;)

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Android Central Forums

donec

Sep 15, 2012
Visit site
Well I did swap my Nexus 4 for a Note 2 and as for the larger size I have rather large hands and was accidentally pressing buttons on the Nexus 4 but I don't on the Note 2. I'm glad I did.

Hubertsng

Dec 4, 2012
Visit site
Well I did swap my Nexus 4 for a Note 2 and as for the larger size I have rather large hands and was accidentally pressing buttons on the Nexus 4 but I don't on the Note 2. I'm glad I did.

After using my Nexus 4 for a considerable amount of time, I used my friend's S3 and it felt so odd because all the buttons were in different areas and I had to double check to see where it was to press it.

tlo07

Jul 4, 2010
Visit site
I would totally do the trade. I am so jealous of Note 2 owners. I would love one. Besides, if you don't like it, you can always trade it on CL for something else. From what I've seen on CL, the Note 2's can be traded for anything. If you have a Note 2 to get rid of you can literally have your pick of any phone on the market.

turb0wned

May 24, 2011
Visit site
If your not happy with you Nexus, do the trade then when your next phone comes out you will be able to get more for the Note 2.

rabernet

Apr 20, 2010
Visit site
I'm a small female, and my Note 2 does not feel too big to me at all. Within a day of retiring my Thunderbolt, I was already used to the size.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Android Central Forums

bobjohnson201

Jul 4, 2011
Visit site
Hi guys I'd like some help. I have a nexus 4 ( 8gb) and a friend has made me an offer to trade me for his note two ( plus a hundred bucks from me). I have had the nexus for a month and I'm not in love with it but I like it and figured I'd keep it until summer release phones. I have no experience with the note 2 except playing with it a few minutes here and there. Price wise I know it is a good deal. Would anyone out there make this trade? Or did anyone return their nexus 4 for a note 2 and are very happy with their decision? Any advice would be welcome and thanks!!

id not make this trade even if the other person were paying me $100. the note 2 is just way too dang big for me. plus i hate touch wiz, and the build quality of it. and dont even get me started with software updates.

bobjohnson201

Jul 4, 2011
Visit site
just such a good deal to pass up and I know I could sell it for more than the 440 bucks I would be paying for it ( my 8 GB was 340)
if you have the patience/time to sell your n4 and then sell the note 2 for a profit you could do it just to make some dough. then you could just buy another n4 and have some dough left over lol. personally, i wouldnt do it just cuz i wouldnt want to go through that hassle and i need my phone now.

bobjohnson201

Jul 4, 2011
Visit site
that's why i'm saying just go for it. Trade it and then use it for a month or so and then get another nexus 4 when you can off the play store. Sell the Note 2 and you get a profit. Note 2 is still great in one hand though there are some issues if you want to reach the top right (not that often but it is)

lol he beat me too it

codeda

Jan 28, 2012
Visit site
Thanks everyone for their responses. my friend actually ended up selling his, so a case of down low too slow, too little too late, etc. I do kind of feel like I missed out on a great deal but the nexus is still a good phone so I can wait it out for now.

Thanks again

bobjohnson201

Jul 4, 2011
Visit site
Thanks everyone for their responses. my friend actually ended up selling his, so a case of down low too slow, too little too late, etc. I do kind of feel like I missed out on a great deal but the nexus is still a good phone so I can wait it out for now.

Thanks again

id be somewhat relieved if i were you. now you dont have to make a tough decision lol