Contacts syncing with facebook

bobjohnson201

Jul 4, 2011
Visit site
So I've noticed that a lot of contacts from Facebook doesn't show up on my contacts app and some of the ones that do show up don't show the profile picture or it shows the wrong one. I've tried syncing with it in the settings multiple times but it doesn't seem to change anything. Anyone else notice this or know a fix?

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk 2

bobjohnson201

Jul 4, 2011
Visit site
Another thing I've noticed is that if I go under "contacts to display" in the settings, and select it just to show the contacts from my Facebook the only one that shows up is myself. Something is weird here.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk 2

bobjohnson201

Jul 4, 2011
Visit site
i got contacts + from play store and all it seems to do is link my existing contacts with ones in facebook. i was hoping it would add in the contacts from facebook that i have not created on my phone. am i missing something? go contacts seemed to do the same thing, and it was laggy.

PWC Realtor

May 17, 2010
Visit site
i got contacts + from play store and all it seems to do is link my existing contacts with ones in facebook. i was hoping it would add in the contacts from facebook that i have not created on my phone. am i missing something? go contacts seemed to do the same thing, and it was laggy.

Use the Facebook Contact Sync from the Play Store

https://forums.androidcentral.com/e...ils?id=ro.weednet.contactssync&token=Z2TDakcB

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Android Central Forums

bobjohnson201

Jul 4, 2011
Visit site

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laila Nance