More than one device

Hubertsng

Dec 4, 2012
Visit site
Well i signed in and set Google wallet up on my nexus 4 bit then i had it replaced. When i go to the play store, it says that the other device that i returned is still active, how do i remove it

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Android Central Forums

Hubertsng

Dec 4, 2012
Visit site
Re: More thn one device

got nothing. only saw one device there in the beginning and disabling my current didn't help either

Sweet Pikake

Jun 6, 2011
Visit site
Re: More thn one device

got nothing. only saw one device there in the beginning and disabling my current didn't help either

The only way to delete the devices on Google Play/My Android Apps, bottom left hand corner, Order & Settings, Settings tab/My Devices is to have the device in question on hand, turn on device/phone that you want to delete from My Devices and go to settings/manage application/all, scroll down to Google Service Framework and clear data. This procedure will work with the same device you want to delete. For example, in your My Devices, you want to delete, ie, HTC EVO 4G, you have to do the procedure with that HTC EVO 4G and once done, turn off the device and never use that phone again to sign into any of your Google account, otherwise its going to be back again. If you no longer have the device, there in no way at this time to delete. THIS PROCEDURE WILL WORK ONLY ON GINGERBREAD. I tried with Jelly Bean and did note delete the device I wanted to disappear.

Last edited:

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chelrie