Bumper & phone are back in stock on US Play Store!

YaSo

Dec 9, 2010
Visit site
16gb STILL shows with the 'add to cart' button as of this writing. I guess they stockpiled enough from recent manufacturing to be sure to have enough to cover a bunch of orders. The 'soft' launch in the middle of the day seems to be working.

SOLGarion

Nov 6, 2012
Visit site
Hopefully it is here to stay now. I have insurance on the phone but a $350 check for a replacement does a fat lot of good when the phone is unavailable. In case of an accident I would rather get a new Nexus 4 instead of a used SGS3.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Android Central Forums

sting7k

Jun 10, 2010
Visit site
Sting7k, if you have AT&T I have found it very easy to switch between both when my mood dictates one OS or the other.

It looks like that's where I'm headed. Hope the nano-SIM isn't much trouble in the Nexus 4. Now if only I could find a cheap micro-USB to lightning adapter that works...

Hubertsng

Dec 4, 2012
Visit site
Re: Looks like Nexus 4 is now "ships soon"

Yup, thanks for putting it on the main page guys! Well I already have one so i don't really care. Really want another but i'm too poor >.>

planoman

Aug 12, 2010
Visit site
Re: Looks like Nexus 4 is now "ships soon"

Almost pulled the trigger on another one for the wife (she is on TMO) but she does not want it. I wonder/hope they will come out with a 32GB model after the fact like they did with the Nexus 7.

Last edited:

rupam95

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
Ordered mine just a few hours ago. Question is how long will it take to get to my door? I believe we paid $14 for two day shipping.

pitchersduel

Nov 26, 2012
Visit site
Ordered mine just a few hours ago. Question is how long will it take to get to my door? I believe we paid $14 for two day shipping.

haha i didnt even think about that...but considering the price for this unlocked phone, i can deal with a week or 2 week (hopefully) wait

JHBThree

Feb 15, 2012
Visit site
I'm peeved, if only because I literally just bought a Droid DNA off contract because I didn't know how long it would be until the Nexus was back in stock. Very tempted to return the DNA now and get a nexus on T-Mobile prepaid.

Sent from my HTC6435LVW using Tapatalk 2

x Pervy Sage

Jan 4, 2013
Visit site

I think it's just a matter of how fast they ship it out. After it's in the shipping company's hands it should get to us pretty fast if it's indeed 2 day shipping.

JHBThree

Feb 15, 2012
Visit site

Shipping doesn't include handling time. Its two days from when it leaves the warehouse.

daniel2744

Nov 12, 2009
Visit site
Nexus 4 tip: unlock the bootloader first if you have plans to root it in future.

the first thing i did when i got my nexus 4 was unlock the boot loader. rooted it after using it for 2 weeks.
http://forums.androidcentral.com/ge...er-factory-restore-root-any-nexus-device.html

so true. i remember when i got my N4 i started using it right away and went to install apps. i was so excited that i forgot to unlock the bootloader so i stopped what i was doing and unlocked it. saved me alot of trouble a few weeks later when i finally got around to rooting it.

bobjohnson201

Jul 4, 2011
Visit site
I'm peeved, if only because I literally just bought a Droid DNA off contract because I didn't know how long it would be until the Nexus was back in stock. Very tempted to return the DNA now and get a nexus on T-Mobile prepaid.

do it...

TvTechGuru

Nov 25, 2009
Visit site
I ordered a 16GB since my Galaxy S2 Skyrocket has been randomly shutting off, vibrating, camera flash flickering and then rebooting. This seems like a better route than to try and go through AT&T insurance and pay the $200 deductible just to get a refurbished phone. Can't wait!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I727

KwietStorm

May 14, 2010
Visit site
So right after I order a Poetic bumper from Amazon, they finally get around to restocking their sophisticated ring of rubber and plastic. Thanks Google/LG.

TvTechGuru

Nov 25, 2009
Visit site
So right after I order a Poetic bumper from Amazon, they finally get around to restocking their sophisticated ring of rubber and plastic. Thanks Google/LG.

I don't understand the point of the bumper for this phone? It's not like there is signal problems like the iPhone had. That's why they made that bumper. So why make one for the nexus.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I727

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dedehammac