January 29th Order Tracking Thread

KenDavidson

Nov 7, 2012
Visit site
Why is your total 384.77 and mine was 392.76 man are they charging me more for being in Texas I knew I should have moved back to Chicago after I got out of school. Googs give me my change

Sent from my iPad mini using Tapatalk

Sales tax varies from state to state, Kentucky is 6% and my shipping was $13.99 for second day, which considering the UPS guy could literally walk out of their facility and walk it to my house is still higher than it should be IMHO. Hell, half my neighbors work at UPS, they could just bring it home with them when they leave at night lol.

adam514

Jan 31, 2013
Visit site
Louisville, KY is the location of the UPS world air hub. I believe shipping is 2-day AIR from Google... so it will go to Louisville, KY and from there it will fly to the facility/state closest to you. I ordered my Nexus 10 from the U.S. and it came from Louisville, KY as well.

This time however, I ordered directly from the Canada play store as it was available.

Any Canadians receive a shipping notification? I haven't heard anything from Google.

Yeah I ordered mine on the 29th when it went on sale at 1. I got my notification at around 6pm tonight (Jan. 30). It's also shipping from Louisville, KY. It got scanned in at 6:49 pm and just got scanned out at 10:52 pm. Estimated to be delivered on Monday.

While my Nexus 4 is shipped out and i'll most likely be using it by Monday evening, my case ordered off Ebay is currently sitting with "Singapore Post". I can be sure it'll be a naked N4 for a couple of weeks haha

nokia4life

May 6, 2012
Visit site
Yeah I ordered mine on the 29th when it went on sale at 1. I got my notification at around 6pm tonight (Jan. 30). It's also shipping from Louisville, KY. It got scanned in at 6:49 pm and just got scanned out at 10:52 pm. Estimated to be delivered on Monday.

While my Nexus 4 is shipped out and i'll most likely be using it by Monday evening, my case ordered off Ebay is currently sitting with "Singapore Post". I can be sure it'll be a naked N4 for a couple of weeks haha

What case did you get?

thundersteele

Jan 31, 2013
Visit site
Why is your total 384.77 and mine was 392.76 man are they charging me more for being in Texas I knew I should have moved back to Chicago after I got out of school. Googs give me my change

Ever heard about that thing called sales tax?

For what it's worth, your total in Chicago would have been $397.47.

Sent from my laptop using a f*cking keyboard... why does everyone put that crap at the end of their posts? Is it so hard to switch it off?

pugnuttt

Aug 10, 2012
Visit site

Kentucky-6%. Texas-8.25%. Don't feel bad, I paid it too.

TypoCorrecto

Jun 28, 2012
Visit site
Wow, 0% tax in Louisiana :p

But I have some encouraging news for those that have not yet received shipping notifications...

Ok, I ordered a N4 16GB on 1/29 at 11:20am CST. I have not received a shipping notification from Google but a few hours ago I decided to create a free UPS my choice account. I entered my email & mailing info exaclty as entered in my Google account and a few miniutes ago I received a shipping notification through UPS my choice from Google. Expected delivery is Friday, February 1st. Very strange but it seems that Google may be stealth shipping some orders...I'm excited...

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy SIII

MangoDuTango

May 6, 2011
Visit site
Wow, 0% tax in Louisiana :p

But I have some encouraging news for those that have not yet received shipping notifications...

Ok, I ordered a N4 16GB on 1/29 at 11:20am CST. I have not received a shipping notification from Google but a few hours ago I decided to create a free UPS my choice account. I entered my email & mailing info exaclty as entered in my Google account and a few miniutes ago I received a shipping notification through UPS my choice from Google. Expected delivery is Friday, February 1st. Very strange but it seems that Google may be stealth shipping some orders...I'm excited...

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy SIII

That actually makes me feel a lot better, I tried signing up for the ups my choice, but I just don't have enough history for them to verify me, kept getting the error code.
Can't wait till I get my email so I can track my n4 :)

TvTechGuru

Nov 25, 2009
Visit site
Woah just got an e-mail from Google at 6:03 AM EST this morning. My 16GB Nexus 4 has shipped!! I'm actually surprised since I ordered it on Jan 29 at 11:36 PM EST. They originally said it would ship on Feb 13.

Then in the e-mail this morning it said the UPS tracking number may not work for 24-hours. I click it anyway and another pleasant surprise! Scheduled for early delivery on Thurs 1/31/13 - By end of day!! :) I scroll down to the shipment progress to find out that it left Louisville, KY on 1/30 at 2:13 PM and arrived at the main UPS hub in my area at 11:38 PM EST on 1/30 and it was out for delivery at 4:42 AM EST today!! Couldn't be more pleased with Google's ordering, processing, and shipping right now! Especially since this is the first time I have ever done business with them other than the normal Google Play app purchasing. Sweet!

x Pervy Sage

Jan 4, 2013
Visit site
Woah just got an e-mail from Google at 6:03 AM EST this morning. My 16GB Nexus 4 has shipped!! I'm actually surprised since I ordered it on Jan 29 at 11:36 PM EST. They originally said it would ship on Feb 13.

Then in the e-mail this morning it said the UPS tracking number may not work for 24-hours. I click it anyway and another pleasant surprise! Scheduled for early delivery on Thurs 1/31/13 - By end of day!! :) I scroll down to the shipment progress to find out that it left Louisville, KY on 1/30 at 2:13 PM and arrived at the main UPS hub in my area at 11:38 PM EST on 1/30 and it was out for delivery at 4:42 AM EST today!! Couldn't be more pleased with Google's ordering, processing, and shipping right now! Especially since this is the first time I have ever done business with them other than the normal Google Play app purchasing. Sweet!

You guys are so lucky! lol. I'm seriously hoping my shipping email was delayed like yours and that the actual package is on it's way already.

I'm in Canada though so it might be different. Any Canadians here get their email or anything like that yet?

TvTechGuru

Nov 25, 2009
Visit site
You guys are so lucky! lol. I'm seriously hoping my shipping email was delayed like yours and that the actual package is on it's way already.

I'm in Canada though so it might be different. Any Canadians here get their email or anything like that yet?

Yeah I wish you the same speedy processing and shipping that I got. Forgot to mention that I'm in Harrisbirg, PA metro area so Kentucky isn't that far.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I727

xLUCAJx

Jan 29, 2013
Visit site
I got my email this morning to around 6:00 AM also, I hope i fall in the same boat as you for getting to tonight but it should be here tomorrow if all goes well.

Begoqui

Nov 18, 2012
Visit site
I've just signed up for a free my choice ups account and I got nothing, does anybody else have ordered the 8gb version? I feel like I'm the only one.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Android Central Forums

TheDonJ77

May 13, 2011
Visit site
Your not the only one. My status hasnt changed since intial order (1/29). Still showing "Expected to ship on 2/13". Im in MD btw

Sent from Samsung Galaxy S3 via Tapatalk

UnlockedOnly

Jan 31, 2013
Visit site
New York here...................placed my order 1-29 @ 3pmEST..............8gb/bumper.................NO shipping note yet...............linked N4 to google..............2day shipping....................charged my account instantly..........nothing but the original confirmation email for a placed order due Feb 13.

TypoCorrecto

Jun 28, 2012
Visit site
Just received a shipping notification this morning from Google. Ordered one N4 16GB on 1/29 at 11:20am CST in New Orleans and it will be delivered today as I already knew...YES!

fender4645

Jan 31, 2013
Visit site
Has anyone who's phone is going to the west coast received their shipping email yet? The common theme here seems to be East coast and Midwest.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
arslan