January 29th Order Tracking Thread

PostmanPat

Dec 13, 2011
Visit site
I got a notification from UPS MyChoice at 12.15am this morning that it was in their system for delivery on Friday, that was about 6 hours before the email even came from Google to tell me it was shipped. But the best bit was about 10 minutes after the email came from Google, I got a second email from UPS MyChoice saying the delivery was coming early and its due today, latest status says out for delivery, they're usually here around 1pm where I live. :D

Hopefully everyone else's experiences are similar.... except for maybe thisfnguy, I hope they lose yours in the mail. :)

TheDroidKid

Oct 18, 2011
Visit site
I'm in Montreal Canada and I ordered mine yesterday. I received the conformation but nothing else. Has anyone in Canada got a shipping notification?

I am in Toronto and Mine says stattus: Pre ordered its weird I got the conformation but nothing else

emmui

Nov 23, 2012
Visit site
I am in Toronto and Mine says stattus: Pre ordered its weird I got the conformation but nothing else
mine says order pending but payment has been received by Google in Mississauga... i actually need this phone because i broke my current one yesterday... my nexus 10 shipped the next day after i placed an order.

ryanr509

Jul 11, 2012
Visit site
I got a notification from UPS MyChoice at 12.15am this morning that it was in their system for delivery on Friday, that was about 6 hours before the email even came from Google to tell me it was shipped. But the best bit was about 10 minutes after the email came from Google, I got a second email from UPS MyChoice saying the delivery was coming early and its due today, latest status says out for delivery, they're usually here around 1pm where I live. :D

Hopefully everyone else's experiences are similar.... except for maybe thisfnguy, I hope they lose yours in the mail. :)

I ordered my phone on the 29th about 5pm PST and just received my shipping notification with tracking number about 10 minutes ago at 10am. Went to ups to check the tracking number and it actually shipped yesterday and has been out for delivery today since 7am

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I717 using Android Central Forums

AtomicFrost

Nov 14, 2012
Visit site
Both my 16GB Nexus 4 and its bumper arrived about 45 minutes ago! :D

Charging it up now, and I'll activate a new T-Mobile prepaid 4g account for it. (100min/5G data/$30month)

I hope that everyone gets their orders soon. :)

KenDavidson

Nov 7, 2012
Visit site
Looks like Google decided to under-promise and over-deliver on this release. My order this time was shown to have a shipping label generated teh same day as the order was entered. I do have some conflicting information from UPS with an email from MyChoice stating delivery will be today between 2:30 and 4:30 and the site showing Friday the 1st as the scheduled deliver date, but either way I am VERY happy with this purchase experience on this round

wvcadle

Aug 16, 2011
Visit site
Just arrived! Am about to unbox! Bumper, which I ordered 30 minutes after the phone is scheduled to be delivered tomorrow!

BTW, I think that Google sent a trailer of phones (or a few trailers) to select UPS shipping facilities, and notifies UPS what to send and to whom. The senders address is as follows:

UPS-SCS-GA
BLDG 1 DOCK DOOR 54
2200 OUTER LOOP
LOUISVILLE, KY 40219.

Smart way to optimize the delivery of these phones.

nokia4life

May 6, 2012
Visit site
Just arrived! Am about to unbox! Bumper, which I ordered 30 minutes after the phone is scheduled to be delivered tomorrow!

BTW, I think that Google sent a trailer of phones (or a few trailers) to select UPS shipping facilities, and notifies UPS what to send and to whom. The senders address is as follows:

UPS-SCS-GA
BLDG 1 DOCK DOOR 54
2200 OUTER LOOP
LOUISVILLE, KY 40219.

Smart way to optimize the delivery of these phones.

That same address is on my box good find there

Sent from my iPad mini using Tapatalk

jimmiekain

Aug 4, 2010
Visit site
Placed my order (bumper only... i already have phone) at 9:01pm PST on the 29th.

I got an e-mail this morning saying it shipped. When I checked the tracking number i found that it actually shipped yesterday and is on a vehicle for delivery today by end of business!

(pretty much the same as most of you)

(shipping estimate in google wallet said 2/13)

Forgot to mention I'm in Southern California.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk 2

siczek.p

Mar 19, 2011
Visit site
That same address is on my box good find there

Sent from my iPad mini using Tapatalk

Dang it. I live in Cincinnati, ordered my bumper AFTER the phone (12:31 and 12:35 respectively) and just received the bumper from the Louisville DC. No shipping details on the phone yet.

TypoCorrecto

Jun 28, 2012
Visit site
It appears that I have a package...

picture.php

thisfnguy

Jan 24, 2013
Visit site
Seriously, I'm pissed off. It's garbage because it seems those who ordered right when they restocked have not gotten shipping notifications while others whom ordered later in the day, and even the next day are getting theirs shipped out sooner. I live a few hours from Louisville and still nothing.

It's absolute trash.

TheDonJ77

May 13, 2011
Visit site
Seriously, I'm pissed off. It's garbage because it seems those who ordered right when they restocked have not gotten shipping notifications while others whom ordered later in the day, and even the next day are getting theirs shipped out sooner. I live a few hours from Louisville and still nothing.

It's absolute trash.

Well, I ordered same day and I have received nothing, bupkis, nada, zilch. No updates or anything so I'm in the same boat just like alot of others. For those who have received them.........ENJOY

Sent from Samsung Galaxy S3 via Tapatalk

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dawsonnathalie