January 29th Order Tracking Thread

Begoqui

Nov 18, 2012
Visit site
Well good news/bad news. Good news is finally got an update from ups, bad news is my n4 will be sitting in a sorting facility over the weekend because its not scheduled to be delivered til end of business Monday :( Bummer!

Sent from Samsung Galaxy S3 via Tapatalk

Same here.

Scheduled Delivery: Monday, 02/04/2013

Ordered on 01/29 I live in Florida.

fender4645

Jan 31, 2013
Visit site
Mine just changed from "Unknown tracking number" to "A UPS shipping label has been created. Once the shipment arrives at our facility, the tracking status--including the scheduled delivery date--will be updated." I too was hoping the tracking was just behind and that it was on a truck already but it looks like I'm looking at early next week as well.

rupam95

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
Ordered mine on February 29 and today my UPS just updated its tracking info.

Scheduled Delivery:
Monday, 02/04/2013, By End of Day
Last Location:
Louisville, KY, United States, Friday, 02/01/2013.

1 Business day left.......

nokia4life

May 6, 2012
Visit site
Seeing as you are the second American Express user having an issue, it just reconfirms why I shred every American Express mailing I get. Just do not see the value in having their card.

Hope this gets resolved for you from whomevers end soon.

I used american express on the 29th and got my nexus 4 yesterday. Its not amex

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk 2

mchristo1

Feb 1, 2013
Visit site
In Denver. arrived yesterday afternoon, went to t-mobile & activated this morning with the $60/mo prepaid plan. Planning to switch to the $30/mo offered via walmart next month, but neither walmart nor t-mobile would just sell me the microsim by itself. seems like a good quick solution. switching from an iphone so this is my first android experience. It will take some getting used to but so far it looks and feels great!

fender4645

Jan 31, 2013
Visit site
Mine just changed from "Unknown tracking number" to "A UPS shipping label has been created. Once the shipment arrives at our facility, the tracking status--including the scheduled delivery date--will be updated." I too was hoping the tracking was just behind and that it was on a truck already but it looks like I'm looking at early next week as well.

UPS site just changed to:

Scheduled Delivery:
Monday, 02/04/2013, By End of Day

Would have been nice to have it for the weekend but happy it's much sooner than the original 2/13 date.

sameeka

Feb 1, 2013
Visit site
its a generic auto message, I had the same situation & after trying this several time I called them & was able to cancel, try calling Google CS & stay on the line while checking your cancellation confirmation.

hope this help.

eronfaure

Jan 30, 2013
Visit site
Join the club!

When I put my order in on Jan 29, I didn't realize my shipping address was missing my street address. I spoke with a CSR today to ask them to update my shipping address to include my street address (I've also updated it in my Google Wallet profile too). Interestingly, the CSR said I purchased the order 3 hours ago... today... meaning that by Google's records, I purchased the phone February 1 at 10:00 am PST.

shofa

Feb 1, 2013
Visit site
UK google play is now out of N4 8GBs. The stock drama continues!

When I put my order in on Jan 29, I didn't realize my shipping address was missing my street address. I spoke with a CSR today to ask them to update my shipping address to include my street address (I've also updated it in my Google Wallet profile too). Interestingly, the CSR said I purchased the order 3 hours ago... today... meaning that by Google's records, I purchased the phone February 1 at 10:00 am PST.

Ahhh, I see! That sucks but hopefully you won't be waiting too long. I'm British so this probably won't help you too much, but I bought mine on 7pm (4 hours after it became available online) and my shipping estimate is now 13th Feb.

When does google wallet say that you placed your order?

fender4645

Jan 31, 2013
Visit site
Not to break from the topic of the thread but do folks have any good/recommended resources for people switching from an iPhone? I've been an iPhone user since generation 1 and briefly broke away a few years back to try the Nexus One. Android (at least for me) wasn't really ready yet. I really want to give this a true shot so any web pages/advice would be greatly appreciated. Thanks..