January 29th Order Tracking Thread

x Pervy Sage

Jan 4, 2013
Visit site
Ordered on January 29. Phone is finally going to arrive tomorrow (stupid ground shipping).

Can't wait!!

Sent from my Nexus 10 using Tapatalk HD

epicness4G

Mar 21, 2012
Visit site
JEALOUS. hopefully since I ordered mine on Monday I'll be able to get it by the end of week. Although I haven't received any tracking number. From your experience it took two business days to receive the tracking number and one to get it to you. I'm crossing my fingers lol

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Tapatalk 2

MAJOR UPDATE :
Earlier today I received a tracking number from Google play, I ordered on the 4th and it is being delivered tmrw at noon. Thats 3 days, yay!! I thought it was going to take a lot longer.

dmcincubus

Aug 31, 2011
Visit site
STL_Talk, i'm assuming you live in stl area. i live in saint peters. kinda weird i got mine a day earlier than you did. especially considering i ordered mine on the same day as you, but i didn't order mine until around 7pm on 1/31. alas, glad you got your phone!

Kevin Harvell

May 31, 2012
Visit site
STL_Talk, i'm assuming you live in stl area. i live in saint peters. kinda weird i got mine a day earlier than you did. especially considering i ordered mine on the same day as you, but i didn't order mine until around 7pm on 1/31. alas, glad you got your phone!

Yeah but that's ok, got a lot going on actually but I'm glad it's here.

So far so good!

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk 2

JHBThree

Feb 15, 2012
Visit site
MAJOR UPDATE :
Earlier today I received a tracking number from Google play, I ordered on the 4th and it is being delivered tmrw at noon. Thats 3 days, yay!! I thought it was going to take a lot longer.

They're pulling the Apple 'under promise and over deliver' with delivery dates. When my order was processed, but before I got my shipping notice, they said it wouldn't ship until the 13th.

epicness4G

Mar 21, 2012
Visit site
They're pulling the Apple 'under promise and over deliver' with delivery dates. When my order was processed, but before I got my shipping notice, they said it wouldn't ship until the 13th.

Yes same thing, that's about the same motto for every one that's in customer service. I'm a manager of a best buy mobile and that's what we always try to do with our peeps! Anyways I'm excited and counting down the hours till I get my hands on the nexus goodness. I almost canceled my order because they were telling me (play store CSR) that it would take about 2-3 weeks

JHBThree

Feb 15, 2012
Visit site
Woot. Now I just need my T-Mobile SIM to be here.
Sent from my HTC6435LVW using Tapatalk 2

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1360222920149.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1360222920149.jpg
    92.9 KB · Views: 11

jay_g

Jan 5, 2011
Visit site
Ordered yesterday, got shipping notice and tracking #. Hopefully I will get it Saturday since I paid for 2day shipping. UPS hasn't updated tracking number yet so I cant track it yet.

I have the S3 now so Im looking forward to seeing the difference between them.

Last edited:

dmcincubus

Aug 31, 2011
Visit site
Ordered yesterday, got shipping notice and tracking #. Hopefully I will get it Saturday since I paid for 2day shipping. UPS hasn't updated tracking number yet so I cant track it yet.

I'm pretty sure ups doesn't deliver on Saturdays. At least not here in stl. Could be a union thing. Everyone is friggin union here in stl.

TheDonJ77

May 13, 2011
Visit site

I also had an GS3 (still have it) & wanted to see the differences between vanilla android and android with touch wiz on top since I'm use to Samsung phones. I like the simplistic beauty of jellybean and android, I really do, but I guess I have been spoiled by Samsung and have gotten use to the flair and flash of touch wiz and some of the features it brings. Vanilla is great and I still have a lot of tinkering to do before I can come to a serious conclusion but there is a difference. If you like it or not will be up for you to decide.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk 2

AndrewakaMJ

Nov 19, 2012
Visit site
Google Lies!

Ordered mine on Feb 5, with the estimated delivery of 2-3 weeks, which worked just fine for me. But got the shipping confirmation this morning, it'll arrive today! Normally I'd be pretty excited, except I'm leaving for a family trip for the weekend, and I don't want to be distracted by the new phone. So I'll be leaving it home until Monday. Looks like Monday will not be a productive day at work!

fredwardnelson

Nov 10, 2012
Visit site

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
asha_kanta_sharma